SAU Community

C210 Injectors

hey guys just wondering if u could help me out, i need to know wat kind of injectors i can put in my l24 efi???..... also i wanted to know if i put a manual gear box in my auto will i need to change the tailshaft and diff??..Ansd i also have a set of 240k taillights with the metal surrounding painted blu/green and wanted to know how much i should seel them for?

THANK YOU.

hey guys just wondering if u could help me out, i need to know wat kind of injectors i can put in my l24 efi???..... also i wanted to know if i put a manual gear box in my auto will i need to change the tailshaft and diff??..Ansd i also have a set of 240k taillights with the metal surrounding painted blu/green and wanted to know how much i should seel them for?

THANK YOU.

might be an idea to PM Mag86 as he is working on a L24 project at the moment and is sussing out injectors and the like...

Not sure about the "C210", but I do know that a Auto tailshaft from a '73 Auto 240K will fit into a '77 Manual 240K, the only difference was the center bearing bracket was different, just swapped that, and it all fitted together.

Nigel

I did the auto to manual swap on my C210 some time ago. There's an old post here somewhere. Alfadog did a really detailled post too.

You definately do not need to change the tailshaft or diff. You need: the clutch, flywheel, gearbox, master cylinder, slave cylinder, lines, clutch pedal and spring, bolts for the flywheel, bolts for the master cylinder and bolts for the slave cylinder. It doesnt matter if you use a box from a C210, c211, 240k or 240/260Z, they are all the same length.

Good luck with it!

D

Thanks guys. i also have 240k tailights in good condition ive painted them a bluey/green, i also have all thparts for a manual convertion as i have a spaer parts car, ive boiught a new clutch already(exedy) and buyin the master cylinr in a couple of days, o do u think i coud make my car drft weapon?????

Thanks guys. i also have 240k tailights in good condition ive painted them a bluey/green, i also have all thparts for a manual convertion as i have a spaer parts car, ive boiught a new clutch already(exedy) and buyin the master cylinr in a couple of days, o do u think i coud make my car drft weapon?????

stiffer suspension is what you will be looking for, with some adjustable parts the get camber/castor etc.

L28 intake manifold and bigger injectors

Higher compression head (shaved N42 or bolt on N47)

Ka24e Throttle body (big mutha fekka)

2.5 inch exhaust, maybe 2.25

some weight reduction (remove spare wheel, seats, shit in boot)

new handbrak cable(get done by a pro)then re-tighten once worn in,(you WILL be useing this one a fair bit!

then find a BIG open remote location and practise on shitty tyres, cos you the rubber fryer yo!

oh ant whatch out for the VTEC, might kick in at ANY time!

• 1 month later...
L24 and RB30E injectors are one and the same guaranteed.

are you sure ?, L24 - 2.4 liter, RB30 - 3.0 liter,

or do the RB30 stay open for a longer period, but if that's the case they would max out earlier ?

Nigel

• 3 months later...

rb30 and l24 do not run the same injectors. look the same yes (hose tail) but l28e injectors r 188cc and rb30's r 204cc by memory. and l28 injectors r bigger then l24 injectors.

mate with his l24et is running rb30 injectors and vl fuel pump. 10psi bout 120rwkw. no leaning out issues anymore...

Edited by OUTATIME