SAU Community

Tv Cruise, Friday June 15th

ONN20S

1stly what to thank Marsss for the cruise meet point idea as i have copied your pizza cruise route down to a tee, hope you dont mind.

Well as a few of you know I was involoved in some filming for a documentry.

Well the doco company want more footage of multiple cars so I'm organising another cruise.

Meet: Chatswood Chase Underground Car Park, Enter off Victoria Ave

Time: 8:30pm, Leave by 9:00pm

Destination: Newport Beach

Bring: CB's, a full tank of fuel.

I will be also doing a small meet up st homebush P6 for anyone interested that will be a 7:45 for a 8 or just after leave. I wont be at this meet up, so just look for my mate with the 68' Turbo Crown Stationwagon.

Also once you enter the car park at chatswood stick left and you should see other cars. You need to get a ticket to get into the carpark, but its 3 hours free so don't worry about that.

The idea of the doco is just the relationship between guys and their cars, not hoons doing dumb ****.

After the last friday that we went filming, we are after a similar turnout of around 20-30 cars just so we can show of the car scene in a good way not the hoon way that it is mainly portrayed in the media. Other forums this is posted on are Toymods, OzMagna and the supra forums so all in all a good group of ppl.

So it would be great if we could get some numbers

Cheers, Jase

hey jase!

where is my cop light lol???????? mate i will be there with bells on an nothing else if there are going to be cameras! wooo hooooo!

you going to come to the great northern this thursday for monthly dinner?

you going to come to the great northern this thursday for monthly dinner?

Mate i'd be there, but i'll be in brisbane by thursday afternoon, driving up for autosalon that day :P i'll be at the usual thursday night meet the following week

I'm in, this time I will turn my head lights on when we leave...LOL. You know what I mean :P

haha sure do buddy! see you there

sounds like fun

will try and have car ready for then :(

wuld love to show everyone the good side of skylines and other tuned cars.......

This is exactley what we want to do, we don't want any hooning just wanna show off the social side of cars and car clubs

No plans on stopping for a feed, but we will prob try and find something at the beach or on the way home.

Thanks for that

hey guys

this cruise is still going ahead this friday night! everyone is welcome no matter what car you have, the more the merrier.

hope see you guys there :D

Jase

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Got some decent progress after work yesterday and also today. Got the ECU all wired and passenger side interior all back together. Kept the wiring up nice and high to avoid people standing on it. Got the surge tank relays rewired and tidied up the pump wiring and cut a hole to bring the cables through.  I found a spare USB cable I had lying around so I decided to cut it up and see if I could use it for my CAN 1 bus. Turned out one of the pins I needed was to the shield of the cable so i cut it up and desoldered it and resoldered to the correct pins.  Had the issue with the powersteering hose hitting the A/C compressor and fan shroud. I pulled the bracket off and modified it to remove the front mounting point which now clears it all. Will keep an eye on it to see if theres any signs of fouling once it's up and running.
    • That's some good input mate. Nice.
    • So today I went well outside my comfort zone (again) to replace my valve cover gasket.  I have had a big leak over the exhaust leading to a lot of smoke and smell every time I drove it. The leak was in the rear driver's corner.  The job wasn't hard as such, just a bit finicky and time consuming.  The old gasket was rock hard and broken right where the leak was.  The leaky corner had so much sitting oil in it.  The good news to my amateur eyes was no buildup or sludge under the cover. It all looked fairly nice in there.   I haven't started it yet. I ran out of light and body when putting the coils and injector loom back in. Probs only 30min left for the morning.  I was so nervous putting the cover back on, I must have lifted it 5 times to make sure the gasket was still seated properly. God it's going to be nice to be leak free and not make other traffic light queuers think my car is about to explode.
    • Gave the Mazda it's first wash, it will need some clay, a light compound, and polish polish to remove a few swirl marks, but that will be a job for when I have a full day to get my DA polisher action on
    • Just did this job on my 32 with the boost doc kit. was quite simple to fit, hardest part was getting the rubber bungs back on the firewall. does anyone know how the heater will work now without the flap in the bend? Will I just have a heater on 24/7 now?