SAU Community

Some Help With My Login

I wrote an email to somebody about but i cant remember who or what.

anyway moral to the story I went through my user profile to change my sig but stuff got 'lost' and messed it up. I don't know what I clicked through now it was a little while ago. Doesn't matter anyway my user can login but doesnt have permissions to post anything, topic reply etc cant view pics as has no permission. It is waiting for validation for something. specifies this next the the " My Controls" link in the "top bar". Was my fault for clicking through i went looking through a bunch of stuff an it asked me to login so I put in my details again etc and kept going so meh.

the idea was i updated the profle with some details :

:) <-- Dave

some help would be great cheers.

I tryed to change it to my work addy, it never came, I checked. might still be on my ol addy which is like 2-3 years old from a job I worked as a techy for a year.

I grep'd for anything @s* an droped to a text file... believe me there was nothing there remotely like sau unless it would have came through another... it would be a piece of piss to run through the archives looking for something if you have the domain name the message would have been sent from. ^^ header details or something

either way I messed up... help the dreamer

if just role it back to prior I can login with my details to confirm or ask in pm any details an Ill confirm... whatever you need

Edited by scheris

im getting different errors on load now.

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Cheers for the help btw mate !

only happens on the other login. the misses 1 is fine. aka same machine

Edited by scheris