SAU Community

Nissan Genuine Part Numbers

arbess

Thanks

VIN:GGKBRTFR33VDAAALCC....I THINK thats my vin :(

Id also like the part number for the ruber seals around the door handles.

And complete rear boot mechanism

first of all i did a bit of a typo there It' striker (not stiker)

now for some bad news. thats not your vin it will be on the firewall should go somthing like ECR33-(six numbers)

by the looks of things nissan do not sell the rubber seals around the door handle's seperately. get one with every handle by the looks.

boot latch 84630-15U00

please look at this and tell me that these are the parts you need. i will supply you with part numbers if they are.post-14067-1186364698_thumb.jpg

i haven't been able to find the gearbox mounts. i do know that you can get the nismo 1s from justjap. Gearbox mounts

maybe arbess will be able to find the genuine 1s for you.

Part number for that seal on the tappet cover that the hold down bolts go through. Item 12364D

May I ask for the part numbers below ?

1.R32 GTS-T RB20DET hcr32

Headgasket

Full engine gasket kit

2.R33 GTS-T RB25DET ecr33

Headgasket

Full engine gasket kit

3.R34 GTT RB25DET NEO er34

Headgasket

Full engine gasket kit

4.R32/33 GT-R RB26DETT bnr32/bcnr33

Headgasket

Full engine gasket kit

Really appreciate it ! Thanks!

May I ask for the part numbers below ?

1.R32 GTS-T RB20DET hcr32

Headgasket

Full engine gasket kit

2.R33 GTS-T RB25DET ecr33

Headgasket

Full engine gasket kit

3.R34 GTT RB25DET NEO er34

Headgasket

Full engine gasket kit

4.R32/33 GT-R RB26DETT bnr32/bcnr33

Headgasket

Full engine gasket kit

Really appreciate it ! Thanks!

we are gonna have to know a estimated year model for each of these, R32 are fairly staight forward. but R33/R34 change headgaskets and engine gasket kits depending on a few things like year model. e.g R33 from 09/97 use the same headgasket as a R34 in the RB25

at least but are different before that

we are gonna have to know a estimated year model for each of these, R32 are fairly staight forward. but R33/R34 change headgaskets and engine gasket kits depending on a few things like year model. e.g R33 from 09/97 use the same headgasket as a R34 in the RB25

at least but are different before that

r32 - 93

r33 - before facelift 93-95 ?

r34 - 99 ?

post-31633-1229840285_thumb.jpg

1990 bnr32 RB26DETT

If someone could help me out with the part number or even just the name of the:

clips/plugs that hold the plastic cover across the lower portion of the front windscreen (just below the wipers)

- I think there is around 6 of the plugs -

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Was wondering, im trying to find out what models use the same coil packs and igniter module as mine, here is the result after loading in my vin for the igniter:

post-27276-1230376566_thumb.jpg

Does it mean that every part number listed there will work on my car?

here is another one which is coils, used the vin method again and the part number came up as 22448-o2u11-

In this pic does everything with that part number mean i can use it?

post-27276-1230377126_thumb.jpg

And also in that pic notice the mention of a RB26DTT, not DETT, which would mean a carbie fed rb26, maybe a typo?

Edited by W0rp3D

here is another one which is coils, used the vin method again and the part number came up as 22448-o2u11-

In this pic does everything with that part number mean i can use it?

And also in that pic notice the mention of a RB26DTT, not DETT, which would mean a carbie fed rb26, maybe a typo?

Are you sure you entered the VIN correctly, as it's coming up with R32 as the series.

Anyway, when theres multiple parts presented look at the "From" and Up To" columns and they tell which model years the part is for.

yeah, then i went into the r32 section to see if there was any in there with the same part number as it spat out for me, which it seems the same part number was also used for all the rb engines apart from the rb20e.

yeah, then i went into the r32 section to see if there was any in there with the same part number as it spat out for me, which it seems the same part number was also used for all the rb engines apart from the rb20e.

Well R32's use same coilpacks as your r33 s1.

Sticking my VIN into fast i get:

coilpack assembly - 22448-02U11

id like a part number for the front glass-windshield for a nissan skyline R33 jap vin ECR33-053444..

Also, has anyone ever changed theirs? and how much did u pay?

Cheers.

ecr33 front windshield - 72712-24U00

Just trying to figure out what i can use, limits it a bit if im only looking for something of my car, but if i can cover all off r32's as well then it makes it easier to find parts.