SAU Community

Nissan Genuine Part Numbers

arbess

• 3 weeks later...

Can i please get the part number for a 1991 r32 gtr clutch pivot ball as nissan sent me the wrong one. Its from a push type clutch. And how many different types there are. i really need to know. Thanks much appreciated.

Can i please get the part number for a 1991 r32 gtr clutch pivot ball as nissan sent me the wrong one. Its from a push type clutch. And how many different types there are. i really need to know. Thanks much appreciated.

Part No. 30537-40P00. Only seem to be one option for a RB26 engine in a R32

part number for wheel studs to suit a r34 gtt? let me know if u need more details and i will grab them, would think that they would all be the same tho!

• 2 weeks later...

im looking for the part number / numbers for a R34 RB25DET neo Auto ECU.

I have some of my number but part of the sticker has been ripped off.

atm i have

23740 AA510

A56**3 J02 8520

• 2 weeks later...

Someone Iv been looking for :rant:

Have you got the part number for rb20det, 1993, r32 skyline. Iv been tryying to find pressure plate bolts but cant seem to get them off Nissan because my car is auto and doesnt have these bolts so they cant find them :D Doing a manual conversion.

but i need:

Pressure Plate Bolts

Airflow meter plug (if there is one?)

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi Guys

I need a part number for an Injector Loom/Harness for an RB26DETT from an 89 R32 GTR

Went to order one from nissan but got given a coilpack loom instead

any takers

thanks

-D

Well it's a horrible diagram with horrible descriptions... but it looks like they probably ordered you a 24079-05U00.

That leaves you with a 24077-05U20 Harness Assy-Engine or a 24079-05U01 Harness Assy-EGI Sub.

post-20417-1289435609_thumb.jpg

Well it's a horrible diagram with horrible descriptions... but it looks like they probably ordered you a 24079-05U00.

That leaves you with a 24077-05U20 Harness Assy-Engine or a 24079-05U01 Harness Assy-EGI Sub.

thanks simon

we'll see what they have to say - the 24079 is what they ordered me originally which turned out to be the coilpack loom

-D

Yeah it's pretty obvious that 24079 is a coil pack loom... but it's a bit trickier to tell the other two apart.

it looks like the injector loom is part of the main loom that comes from the ecu ;\

-D

• 2 weeks later...