SAU Community

Emanage Ultimate Problems

Hey PPl

I Need help asap. I have just spent a fair wack for cash on my r33. At present it’s got standard coils, high flow turbo, and 3 inch exhaust pod filter and just put a 040 fuel pump in yesterday. It ran a 13 at 8psi about 3 months ago. Yeah not bad. yesterday me and a mate put the 040 pump in and after alot of ppl tell me not to get an Ultimate emange I got one anyway. So we change the harness as we were told and put it in. It ran fine after a basic set up leaving everthing to standard. After about half our running it went to shit. It startd missing pritty badly. So we turned it off and went through how it was to be set up. After bout 30 minutes of stuffn around we try starting and nothing it would crank but no go. so we did this till the battery died. As i had to go home it was eaier to put me pride and joy on a tow truck home. Got home and unplug the e-manage and put to stock ecu back in and it work fine better even to a degree no missing nothing. Reset the emange and tryd again and got it startd but still no luck. it keeps missing. Does anyone have a idea why?????

T

maybe a long shot but a long time ago

when there were first being installed on skylines there was a bug/issue where it would keep blowing up coil packs

obviously yours are ok as it works fine with the stock ecu, but it could be something related perhaps?

have u checked all of the tune data? or tried resetting the tune data ?

if its the series 1.5 or series 2 r33 (internal ignitor pack) you'll need to do the same thing the r34 owners have to do to run it.

its like a resistor or something that goes between the power feed to convert the 12v to 5v. URAS would be the man to give you the details on what to do.

the EMU thread is here and it looks like there is someone wth the same problem as you:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...161460&st=0

Well after try everything we went back to the ecu wireing harness on the stock one. it turns out that the pins in the stock harness one was bent. Thankx guys