SAU Community

1995 Black Ecr33 Auto

For sale: May '95 series one (point five) r33 gtst.

colour: kh3 black

Transmission: 4 spd auto

Kilometers: 62,569

Price: $12,300 [NEG] will consider trades(see below)

Mods:

1. Trust Power Extreme II stainless steel catback (stock zorst available)
  2. Apex'i highflow panel filter in stock airbox <10,000k old
  3. 7psi boost (factory hi boost) with dash mounted switch
  4. resprayed dash fascia and shifter surround in black
  5. light up boot garnish in red
  6. nismo tinted side indicators
  7. window tint in the darkest legal shade
  8. alpine speakers in the rear and some kenwood splits in the doors.
  9. Mongoose 3 point immobiliser, remote entry, central locking, battery backup siren, turbotimer compatible
  10. includes oem nissan "skyline" floormats and immaculate upholstery.

this car is immaculate inside and out. first owner in aus. meticulously cleaned every w/e. love this car and only selling because of these damn p plate laws

serviced regularly every 5000km at (x3 @ RE customs, x1 @ oakleigh mechanical repairs). have been told by all mechanics that have inspected/serviced it that it is in extremely good mechanical condition. everything on this car is stock and it doesnt seem to have ever been otherwise. it remains a blank canvas for the buyer to customise as your own

all service reciepts and documents are available (not the jap ones - the aus ones). the car was bought from a dealer and is still under warranty. this is fully transferrable and still has 4 years to run. also includes owners manual.

it has been in an minor acco (Purely cosmetic) on the front passenger side but this has been repaired to perfection. otherwise this car has been babied everywhere and i am not stupid enough to thrash it.

i am looking for about 13k neg for my car. will also trade for a r32 gtst/gts4 coupe (post '91 please)

any questions email or pm me

Contact - Basti (Niroj)

Phone - 0405736235

email - nirojb[at]msn.com

pm is preferred to email. im on here a lot

post-30915-1182692188_thumb.jpgpost-30915-1182693767_thumb.jpg

post-30915-1182694948_thumb.jpgpost-30915-1182692252_thumb.jpg

post-30915-1183055185_thumb.jpgpost-30915-1183055392_thumb.jpg

yeah they do;hence why i am really willing to swap for one with cash either way dependin on condition. looking for a post '91 r32 pref in black. the less modded the better.

the R33 is making 145.8rwkw atm with nothing more than a constant 7psi boost. apparently very good for a stock auto. healthy motor and a car that is almost like its straight from factory. dont miss out

MAKE ME AN OFFER PEOPLE! ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.

• 2 weeks later...