SAU Community

How tall are you guys with R33 GTS-T's?

Guest YZF-R1 Maniac

if i go over a big bump i'll hit my head on the roof and i'm 6 foot tall. i've had shorter people hit their head on the rear wind screen before as well.

Guest YZF-R1 Maniac

Evil. Thats lucky i wont be driving from the rear seat then LOL

sven laptop. That was piss funny

Cheers

Originally posted by sven laptop

I think a mile is the distance an average man can run with a burning, rolled-up newspaper sticking out his arse before he suffers 3rd degree burns to his sphincter.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DAMN that was funny!

I like your sense of humour Sven

Originally posted by YZF-R1 Maniac

Evil. Thats lucky i wont be driving from the rear seat then LOL

sven laptop. That was piss funny

Cheers

lol haven't you seen arnie in commando :cheers:

Guest YZF-R1 Maniac
Originally posted by Evil

lol haven't you seen arnie in commando :cheers:

Haha or hitower in the Police Academy :D

Cheers:burnout:

6'1 I have plenty of head room R33 no sun roof normal seats - can brush my hair no probs :cheers: havent hit my head on roof yet :uh-huh:

6'5" and i don't touch the roof. tried one with a sunroof and it was a no-go, but i've not had any probs with my normal-ceilinged car :cheers:

mind you every now and then i get out and my friends say my hair has turned into some sort of lop-sided mohawk heheheeh (i never feel it though!)

YOU'LL BE FINE!!!!!!!!

Guest RedLineGTR

6,3 havbe abit of space, depends if i'm in a jacket or have spiked up hair but it should be okay

1) angle of seat back will affect whether you touch roof or not. I sit very upright (ie not homeboy), 6'2'' (or whatever) and don't hit roof

2) always hit roof with helmet on......but you don't notice....coz you got a helmet on :D

im about 6' 2 and have a sunroof in my 33 and havent ever touched the roof.

Most r33 drivers I see have thier chair tilted fairly far back too, so that helps with clearance.

i have driven pretty much most cars and my 33 seems to have fairly decent head room compared to some of the other cars around.

im 6'3 and if i want to spike my hair for a party i cant take the skyline :S but **** the hair no one cares if u have bent spikes in your hair when u pull up in a sick R33 :)

im 6 foot my dad is 6 foot 3 (body shape: not long lanky legs so from ass up height is fairly big) my dad fits in my car but only just i have a sunroof in my car mabye its that but it depends on ass up height not over all height unless u stand on your seat and drive.

I'm somewhere around the 6 -> 6-2 area... bit of a sqeeuze, but fine once in... I also have a 'long thigh' which is why I got a R33 as I could opperate the clutch in a R32... knee kept hitting the steering wheel!