SAU Community

3 Weeks, Pulled Over Twice, Now On Probation

Ally

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you also get fined for driving a r33 gtst on your Ps or not? :w00t:

My cars not a Turbo, withthe new laws this is the only one i can drive on my Ps :dry:

i think ppl can agreee with me that you have spills of pure bad luck. i did nothing more than what most ppl do everyday.

Just a small comment about driving like most people do everyday. Don't do it... most people are idiots, and a lot of the problems on our roads come about from the attitude "Well if he/she does it, I can too."

Not a criticism, just some advice. :dry:

you will really have to be an angel on the 12 months probation. it wont be easy, especially in a skyline when it's so fun and just so easy to hoon!

good luck Ally.

it sucks, but you did it!

no excuses about no one around and it was 1am etc, you still did and just bad luck you got caught - happens to everyone (sorta!)

you will really have to be an angel on the 12 months probation. it wont be easy, especially in a skyline when it's so fun and just so easy to hoon!

good luck Ally.

it sucks, but you did it!

no excuses about no one around and it was 1am etc, you still did and just bad luck you got caught - happens to everyone (sorta!)

Ah I no its going to suck! im going to be a granny driver!

I hated telling my mum, I was like, mummmmm um this is what happened last night…

Oh and I got my lip pierced… she was like, what am I going to do with you!

:D

Ah I no its going to suck! im going to be a granny driver!

I hated telling my mum, I was like, mummmmm um this is what happened last night…

Oh and I got my lip pierced… she was like, what am I going to do with you!

:D

hahaha, bloody kids!!! ;)

my brother had to tell my parents and when they told me, i said about time - knew it had to be coming sooner or later!

he was a hoon in a sh|t car!

your choice but i'm telling ya there is no way you can go 12 months without losing a single point. you'll keep driving for a few months but eventually you'll get done.

that's interesting. i drove that particular skyline for 3 years without racking up a single point. i know accidents happen, but if you're on your guard & don't drive like a tool its not impossible!

haha 33 drivers have it worse then 32 drivers imho...

within 2 weeks of having my 32, i got pulled over 3 times... jsut breatho and that was it, no TMU or nothing...

i was TMU free up until saturday night after beastclub's annual cruise, pulled onto blackburn road and bam.. over my car.. got epa'd for BOV :| not cool...

that's interesting. i drove that particular skyline for 3 years without racking up a single point. i know accidents happen, but if you're on your guard & don't drive like a tool its not impossible!

chris is the bestest, i wont drive like a tool... nice car chris! :):sick:

Is a very nice car and my favourite GTS, tastefully modded and well looked after.

It will be tough statistically due to the amount of time you have to spend on the road everyday but you can do it. The best thing you can do is train yourself to look out for any undercover cars and keep off the roads in it late at night.

I have been driving 9 years and had one fine through for 1 point caught by the camera on the reverse side of the Altona Bridge going city bound. Contested it and didnt get the point or the fine. I try and drive impeccibly around residential areas and pride myself on it but out in the hills (or paddocks!), is a different story but am always very very aware of my surroundings.

Good luck and make sure Chris teaches you how to drive it as he drives like a nanna :)

Is a very nice car and my favourite GTS, tastefully modded and well looked after.

It will be tough statistically due to the amount of time you have to spend on the road everyday but you can do it. The best thing you can do is train yourself to look out for any undercover cars and keep off the roads in it late at night.

I have been driving 9 years and had one fine through for 1 point caught by the camera on the reverse side of the Altona Bridge going city bound. Contested it and didnt get the point or the fine. I try and drive impeccibly around residential areas and pride myself on it but out in the hills (or paddocks!), is a different story but am always very very aware of my surroundings.

Good luck and make sure Chris teaches you how to drive it as he drives like a nanna :thumbsup:

hahaha!

and yes its the nicest skyline i have seen thats why i brought it! its not over done

Thats no good getting caught speeding. I hated it when i lost mine for 6 months.

If only you got pulled over by a MALE cop, I bet you would have got away with it... :0

HAHAHA CHYEAH I NO :dry:

i have gotten away with it the first time i was pulled over the guys wore really nice and got the melways out and helped me find were i needed to go and all!

Chicks always get away with things. The hotter the chick the more they can get away with :dry:

Nah I don’t think so, being a good looking girl, ppl that don’t know you get there back up, like ( of course not all ) but a lot of girls don’t like you. And Guys that hold grudges against good looking girls cause they couldn’t get them in high school ( meaning they look at all young pretty girls as bltches ) they treat girls like s***.

Nah I don’t think so, being a good looking girl, ppl that don’t know you get there back up, like ( of course not all ) but a lot of girls don’t like you. And Guys that hold grudges against good looking girls cause they couldn’t get them in high school ( meaning they look at all young pretty girls as bltches ) they treat girls like s***.
i have gotten away with it the first time i was pulled over the guys wore really nice and got the melways out and helped me find were i needed to go and all!

Good luck finding a male skyline driver that the police have pulled over for speeding, and let him off with some helpful melways assistance...

thats funny ive had my P's for like 5 months and i drive my R33 NON SLEEPER bov body kit etc and ive never been pulled over! maby they just wanted to get a closer look at a hotie driving a skyline! :)

I didnt tell my parents when I lost mine for *gasp*9months*gasp*. If I did i would be in heavn now. :)

DONT SPEEEEEEEEEED!

lol how did you avoid a question like "son, why is your car in the garage all the time now?"

imagine owning a veyron in Aus....ud be itching to try its power but cant do it....now thats sexual frustration for ya! :)