SAU Community

Sauvic 2008 Calendar

Bass Junky

my favs!

i dunno man....photo of a guy smiling and holding guns.....lol - what type were they?

Top pic looks like a CAR 15 (or close relative of the M16 family), bottom pic is an AK47 or clone.

M16 and AK47. I think it looks like a CA15 because of the nancy way I was holding it in the pic :)

l_62e00c312ede573d93115e26b2854f7c.jpg

This was my fav, the Heckler & Koch USC 45. The small hand gun was a luger.

l_d752ff416dcf2f0488a0fc29da1be6de.jpg

....and Uzi, 22 Gauge the big hand cannon, the 44 Magnum!

Was good fun, I'm 100% against killing anything...seriously it's that bad I'm almost Buddhist but shooting targets is FUN!

M16 and AK47. I think it looks like a CA15 because of the nancy way I was holding it in the pic :nyaanyaa:

This was my fav, the Heckler & Koch USC 45. The small hand gun was a luger.

....and Uzi, 22 Gauge the big hand cannon, the 44 Magnum!

Was good fun, I'm 100% against killing anything...seriously it's that bad I'm almost Buddhist but shooting targets is FUN!

The .44 revolver has a decent kick to it, but for really big you have to try an 0.50 IMI Desert Eagle, I tried it at a range in Cairns, very large gun, very heavy, ridiculous recoil. Half inch pistol ammo :P . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_Eagle The one I shot had the semi auto deactivated as the empties came out so fast so were bouncing off the side of the booth and hitting people in the head. (I target shoot as a hobby, but mainly air pistol)

The .44 revolver has a decent kick to it, but for really big you have to try an 0.50 IMI Desert Eagle, I tried it at a range in Cairns, very large gun, very heavy, ridiculous recoil. Half inch pistol ammo :nyaanyaa: . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_Eagle The one I shot had the semi auto deactivated as the empties came out so fast so were bouncing off the side of the booth and hitting people in the head. (I target shoot as a hobby, but mainly air pistol)

Jesus that's huge! Yeah I reckon the best part is when you watch movies where the hero hands the gal an AK45 or 9mm and says watch the door you can just think to yourself.....what a load of BS :P

• 2 weeks later...