SAU Community

Wrecking R34 !

markimak

[Mark here... This is seans car, he crashed it and done a bit too much structual damage so we are writing her off and selling bits.. its repairable. but requires chassis rail alignment and a bit of cash.. and would rather build a RB25Neo 180sx/s13... so will trade alot of parts and or cash for a working/regoed 180sx/S13 with a clean body. if you know of any there will be a small spotters fee aswell. :(. must be rust free clean, good interior. dont care about engine.. prefer CA18 and manual :rofl:

Sean has made this ad using my account and all enquires should be directed to him on 0417784987 NO SMS. -

you can also call me on 0400 793 618. NO SMS' thank you.

thanks

mark.]

R34 2dr GTT Tiptronic

Purchased as a Grade 4.5 car and is extremly clean.

colour is pewter

Motor has 55,000ks on it

has a full turboback exhaust Jasma/blitz cat back with unknown high flow cat. flyn front and dump

interior is mint no damage at all

tail lights are still good

all glass is good.

RHF guard is good but scratched on top. also have LHF headlight lense with scratches on it.

rear subframe (bent RHR LCA) $700 with diff.

Diff perfect condition recently serviced $350.

Coilovers are fully adjustalbe Ohlins (top model for the R34 when purchased) that retail close to $5000(including fitting weight corner balancing) new used for round 10,000km

also have some volk TE37s 18x8.5 n 18x9.5 wrapped in POTENZAz Re040 235/40/R18 and RE01 265/35/R18 on the rear one with minor damage and one needing repair ... tyres have 70%-80% all round fronts are 2 months old.

unfortunately front n rear bar, front right guard, boot are damaged, also had a front mount but only the core is left... (JJR Bar and plate type 2 very similar to the Trust kits)

just let me know what you want and asking price :rant:

can take pics of anything if needed

and welcome people to come round and have a look.

cheers

PS. please only post if you are interested in items thanks. :rofl:

post-25555-1184312835_thumb.jpg

post-25555-1184313083_thumb.jpg

post-25555-1184313262_thumb.jpg

post-25555-1184313758_thumb.jpg

post-25555-1185354854_thumb.jpg

post-25555-1185354919_thumb.jpg

Edited by markimak

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im interested in the turbo back exhaust.. is it in good condiotinon and info on it?

If it has the factory pop up GPS.. where did they put the 3 gauges??

I'll try to be of some assistance, hope u dont mind marki....

The catback is Jasma and sounds really sexy, probably the best RB25 rumble I've ever heard. The dump/front section is from FLYN performance and set Sean back $280 not even 3 months ago. I'm pretty sure the cannon is the only part with a few dings on it, have to wait for Mark or Sean to reply for confirmation there. It's a quality system and you wont regret coming down to have a look I'm sure.

The 3 gauges were an optional extra that the original purchaser obviously didn't bother with, not all GT-T's have them.

exhaust as said above is a jasma catback, only one dent underneath the cannon pretty sure it will hav no effect on flow or make any leaks, front is from FLYN and did set me bak $280 i think only a month or so ago.

as stated R34s hav options such as 3 gauges, GPS/Nav/TV or nothing... this GTT got the luxury GPS one so ther is no gauges other than the ones on dash (oil pressure, fuel and water temp)