SAU Community

Your Next Car?

Current car; 32 GTR

Can't think of 1 car which stands out that im serious about wanting to own at this time. So im going to stick with the 32 and pump more $$$$ into it... I don't ever plan on selling it.. :thanks:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evolution 9 Wagon in Silver ( I think there are 5 in Oz atm..? )

or

Subaru Sti Spec C type RA-R in Yellow ( most hardcore Sube on the planet from the factory )

Current: R34 GTT (modded as much as I am willing to stress the stock internals)

Next: Jaguar XF (maybe diesel) or Range Rover Sport

Spacious, schmick interior, easy/nice/lazy to drive tow cars. Keep the GTT as a track car until I can afford my next next car(New GTR or M3 or equivalent... maybe R34 GTR if I am lacking funds). :banana:

Hopefully, providing all goes to plan and pay rises happen when they're supposed to happen, I will be reassessing my situation around January next year. If I can afford to then my plans are:

Upgrade R33 GTST to 94 R32 GTR V Spec or just a late model 32.

32 to be driven until it dies at which point I want to do a complete rebuild like Deren on here. Everything stripped out polished, painted & upgraded. Engine rebuild with around 600hp at the treads. I really want to do a stroker kit but not sure yet we'll see :dry:

After that Ill probably be needing a daily, would love to have an F6 Typhoon Ute as a daily. Ute is useful for me and plenty of power :huh:

Also like Terri I want to assemble a collection of GTRs. hehe we can all dream eh.

Current car: 32GTR i most likey keep it for ages. For performance i cant see me buying any thing els then a RB Engine.(Can't bet the RB26 all weel drive).

But for a daily i have a VL best car to run. But later on in life would'nt mind a clk320 96modle or newer.

current car: 1995 r33 gts25t m spec,

this will be after i pay off mine and finish pilot training and on the good $$$ ill sell mine at one point an stick with 2 wheels for a bit too, wait for the right oppertunity to sell my girl.

Next car: r34 gtr v spec II (Nur if i can find it) :P

Well a month or two ago I had my sights set on a S13 or a R32 or R33 NA but I think I'll save a lot more money in the long run by getting a Honda Civic; installing an exhaust and sound system. And keep that for about 10 years whilst I save for the R34 GTR. Although.. the way fuel pricing is at the moment, who knows what form motorvehicles will take by then. I.e. laws introduced banning the use of petroleum in cars, a complete lack of oil all together to support the global economy, introduction of new hybrid cars, phasing out of petroleum use cars

seb,

my fingures are crossed that people soon will start moving in the masses to hybrid then fully electric cars, because this will leave people like us petrol to race our cars, fingures crossed that its, (fuel demand in last 18 months has dropped 8ish%)

seb,

my fingures are crossed that people soon will start moving in the masses to hybrid then fully electric cars, because this will leave people like us petrol to race our cars, fingures crossed that its, (fuel demand in last 18 months has dropped 8ish%)

It's a little discouraging for the car enthuiast scene wouldn't you say? I mean not everyone wants to drive on track. But rather, use their pride and joy as their daily. I mean what will become of all of us here? For all the motoring clubs, who are in love with 90's and earlier cars.

mate time shall reveal all, im just impacient and like to know now. mate at uni is like just get electric race car, pffft i like my turbos, fuel through my vains and all the greatness of nissan, but ay maybe the r38 gtr will be electric or hydrogen???