SAU Community

Stolen Gtr - Nunawading - Please Read!

fullo

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe its worthwhile to make a 'Sticky' with all the good tips and advice on what to do when selling a car (you know - keep the licence etc.)

Might help some of the people out there.

Cheers

The Baron

PS : Hope you, they or we find the guy

PPS : As a tip - always ask to take a picture of the person wanting to buy your car (you know as a memento) - heck every Mobile Phone has a camera nowadays.

PPPS - Always have insurance!!!!

Thank you for all the help.

That guy called me three times before came over, but his number didn't show on my mobile. I told police about that, they said they will chase up the number.

I think he may live around Nunawading or Ringwood area, that is my feeling.

It is really bad for me. I was almost crying when my baby was running away.

I'm sorry for your lost mate. Hope you find the prick soon.

To be honest, I don't think he'll travel around the area he stole the car so everyone needs to keep an eye out for this car.

Goodluck on your search for this guy.

damn i am sorry to hear what happened, i hope you find your ride in the same way it was taken.

I HOPE YOU FIND THE GUY, THEN WE CAN HAVE A GOOD OLD SAU, HOUSE BURNING!!!!! :laughing-smiley-014: :)

So sorry to hear, that is so not fair. I saw a gunmetal grey R32 GTR in Kilsyth (cnr Mt Dandenong Rd & Colchester Rd) today about 12.45pm but it had a GTR badge on the back and I didnt catch the rego number. But as someone already said, I doubt he would be driving it around after stealing it 2 days before.

We are selling an R33 at the moment so this will make us more weary of potential buyers.

Good luck with the recovery.

any witnesses..another thing surely most people would be aware that noone is going to come with the intention of buying a car at 10.30 at night no matter who they are.. you cant see much in the dark!!

hope u catch the bastard Ill keep an eye out and have a word to a few of my mates who are coppers.

I live in nunawading area and if I see any r32 gtr in that colour ill follow it and pm you when i arrive at his place. Ill look after him for ya :P

sound thrashing from the ban stick :(

any new leads on this fullo?

damn that sux bad. im from wantirna and work night shift in nunawading. my daily driven calais was stolen from my house couple of months ago, lucky as i always leave the line at home but luckily was driving the line that night (wich is rare). a couple of mates have had statesmans stolen recently aswell from the local area. lucky as the calais had a electrical error so they dumped in blackburn with a full tank of gas, so definetly local scum

ill keep my eyes and ears open for any gtr stuff going around here

hope it turns up mate

Edited by sarino