SAU Community

What Happened To Biagio Turbos ?

• 2 years later...
checked out his site, im was going to buy a GT3071R but my funds fell through so was going to get a biagio turbo instead but cant see them on his site anymore ???

I want to set the record stratight regarding the tale of what happened to Sliding Performance and the fiasco. I was the guy on the Gold Coast (2005-2007) building those hybrid turbos that you Skyline dudes really loved. I am also the one who holds the Biagio Agency. So whether I go, the agency goes. I have left it for 12 months or so because I know a lot of guys, including myself got severaly burned by S.P (I am not bagging S.P out, I am merely giving the facts and setting the record straight as I hate rumours). I engjoyed dealing with the SAU dudes on the Coast and across Australia. I built some awesome turbos for you guys with some fantastic results and feedback via SAU and S.P.

I wish to do more work for you people out there, but if you don't I can understand that fully.

Whatever feedback I get I take it on the chin. Thanks guys for listening and happy xmas and new year.

I want to set the record stratight regarding the tale of what happened to Sliding Performance and the fiasco. I was the guy on the Gold Coast (2005-2007) building those hybrid turbos that you Skyline dudes really loved. I am also the one who holds the Biagio Agency. So whether I go, the agency goes. I have left it for 12 months or so because I know a lot of guys, including myself got severaly burned by S.P (I am not bagging S.P out, I am merely giving the facts and setting the record straight as I hate rumours). I engjoyed dealing with the SAU dudes on the Coast and across Australia. I built some awesome turbos for you guys with some fantastic results and feedback via SAU and S.P.

I wish to do more work for you people out there, but if you don't I can understand that fully.

Whatever feedback I get I take it on the chin. Thanks guys for listening and happy xmas and new year.

Message for "'Security"-Yes, I am the one that designed and built the little hiflows for SP. :D

Message for "'Security"-Yes, I am the one that designed and built the little hiflows for SP. :P

then it sounds like youve got some more things to 'set the record straight about' bud, like what was with not warranting dodgy hiflows?

Good luck with that dog and his bone :P

i just hope you never get caught in the same shit i did ash. getting dicked by a 'mate' is not something anyone would take lightly.

the 2nd round of hiflows had a few dodgy ones S.P. were having trouble with. there was a whole drama about refunds that aaron was passing onto M.V Automotive (who he said were building the turbos) and were not contactable at all, he also ended up telling me amongst a few other people to get GCG turbochargers to check out, they wrote me a report saying 'showed excessive wear' they said it showed more than 50,000km's of wear after i had a total of a month driving on it and countless bottles of oil from topping up when the turbo would spit it out.

thats pretty much the story.

Thanks Security. This is very intriguing. By your description, it sounds like whoever M.V Motors were (never heard of them?) did not use a balancer. That is why your turbocharger had so much wear and failed, due to not being balanced. When I was rebuilding, the turbos which I received from Aaron, would not be passed back to him until they had been properly balanced and assembled.

How I built the turbos (originally) was...I supplied brand new Garrett water cooled core, brand new bearing seal kit, brand new turbine shaft (STG 1), brand new TO4 compwheel and machine covers to suit. I did the math and engineering side to show what airflow would come out of these small units. Power level was between 200-250kw.

The reason I stopped was it went pear shaped on the business side and I was forced to sell up everything and find a job to get back on my feet.

If you want anything done, drop me a line, only too happy to help.

:P

Thanks Security. This is very intriguing. By your description, it sounds like whoever M.V Motors were (never heard of them?) did not use a balancer. That is why your turbocharger had so much wear and failed, due to not being balanced. When I was rebuilding, the turbos which I received from Aaron, would not be passed back to him until they had been properly balanced and assembled.

How I built the turbos (originally) was...I supplied brand new Garrett water cooled core, brand new bearing seal kit, brand new turbine shaft (STG 1), brand new TO4 compwheel and machine covers to suit. I did the math and engineering side to show what airflow would come out of these small units. Power level was between 200-250kw.

The reason I stopped was it went pear shaped on the business side and I was forced to sell up everything and find a job to get back on my feet.

If you want anything done, drop me a line, only too happy to help.

:P

I dont think you understand mate. if you were building the turbos then it was your fault they failed lol. MV autos were a ghost company.

I dont think you understand mate. if you were building the turbos then it was your fault they failed lol. MV autos were a ghost company.

I don't know what bs was said about the situation with my involvement?

Whoever rebuilt these '2nd round' turbos has nothing to do with my work. It sounds to me that anyone with a 'dodgy turbo' should go to S.P and find out exactly who did the shoddy workmanship.

I do not build s**t and I got stung big time. I had a professional workshop with a 450 Dyno Dynamics dyno, balances, the whole works, etc and now I have nothing thanks to my involvement with this whole deal.

Why would S.P make up a ghost company? -I wonder what his hidden agenda. Hmmm :D

How did you find out that M.V automotive was a ghost company??? Tell me more, this is getting better by the minute :)

Furthermore, why the hang would S.P turn around and tell the guys, yourself or whoever, to take them to GCG to get a report? That is bizairre. Is that like shooting yourself in the foot or what?