SAU Community

Car Vinyls (custom Made)

Pauly33GTS-t

I was bored tonight and I have always played with the idea of a ferrari take on a skyline.

So with a mate we designed an emblem that I would like made up and printed on long lasting vinyl for my car.

Its the subtle take on the scuderia ferrari logo (the yellow with the horse) and it took us about 1 and a half hours toying with ideas.

I want them in small (like the badges of ferrari) size stick ons that would go in the same place as on ferrari vehicles (probably 2). I am a mad ferrari fanboy and I love the look.

watermarkedae4.jpg

Anywhere I could ask?

Thanks,

Pauly.

Edited by Pauly33GTS-t

speak to Simon or Ben at DzignFX, they did my graphics. cool guys too let them know i told ya to give em' a call :nyaanyaa: andf they arent too pricy as well (which is always a good thing!)

I recommend them.

Someone who probably admires Louis Hamilton and thinks he has some skill...

He does.........

I could run them at my work for you Paully, BUT it's too small of a job to be bothered with, Sorry!

Oh and i'm with Dan, Its a F$#kn Skyline not a make up Ferrari....... :laughing-smiley-014:

That's not the point.

It would be like if i put an AC Milan sticker on my car. I am a fan, you clearly dont understand... you clearly do not follow anything enough to be passionate about it. Dont worry, Darren-ho, I already know you and you bumbuddy danielle agree on anything but seriously need a kick in the teeth either way and a nice dose of shut the f**k up.

If you dont have anything positive to say or cannot address the question I asked in the opening post, then go to wasteland, or hit the little white x in the red button on the top right of your browser window.

Thanks for f**king up another thread,

Paul.

That's not the point.

It would be like if i put an AC Milan sticker on my car. I am a fan, you clearly dont understand... you clearly do not follow anything enough to be passionate about it. Dont worry, Darren-ho, I already know you and you bumbuddy danielle agree on anything but seriously need a kick in the teeth either way and a nice dose of shut the f**k up.

If you dont have anything positive to say or cannot address the question I asked in the opening post, then go to wasteland, or hit the little white x in the red button on the top right of your browser window.

Thanks for f**king up another thread,

Paul.

I do have an idea mate........ You wouldn't go and put a AC Milan Logo on a Man United shirt would you??? Hence Ferrari on a Nissan!!

Oh and i did address the situation, I said i couldn't be bothered..........

Oh, and Louis Hamilton has NO skill, he has a car. Tonio Liuzzi is a better driver, I have been watching every F1 race for the past 12 years, so piss off.

Obviously you don't know....... It doesn't just take a good driver to be at the top, besides he must have SOME skill, he's leading the championship isn't he?? Do you know his history? what he's already achieved? Results speak for themselves, and his do! As for Webber, He might be able to drive, but the dude should have chosen Fav and Renult instead of trying to be Sir Franks bum buddy! And now look at him........ The only good thing he's got going for him is he's sponsored by Red Bull!

If you know anything Deluxe... next year F1 has removed traction control. Let's see how well little smash-his-face-into-a-tyrewall-at-200 goes then. Raikkonen is 50 times better by comparison, and Massa is also better, hell Alonso is better. Hamilton doesn't rate in my top 5 drivers...

If you know anything Deluxe... next year F1 has removed traction control. Let's see how well little smash-his-face-into-a-tyrewall-at-200 goes then. Raikkonen is 50 times better by comparison, and Massa is also better, hell Alonso is better. Hamilton doesn't rate in my top 5 drivers...

Well all you mentioned have pretty much equal cars, and look who's on top for now......

It's about time they got rid of traction contral, Driver aids.........Pfft

Ohhh back on topic....... NO i wont run out those logos!!!

Taran at Apexgfx will do them for me. not you. What the hell can you do anyway to my liking? nothing. now get the hell out of this thread.

Deluxe, dan, you just NS.com'd this thread.

Edited by Pauly33GTS-t