SAU Community

Skyline Wedding

rice boy

hey guys..

Go kart is on the Sunday 27th of April.

start time 4pm. PM me if you are interested.

will forward more details

Edited by rice boy

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sup rice boy

if you need another 4DR R34 GTT pearl white just let me know. i should be free on the 3rd if thats when the wedding will be on, just let me know yeh. its not flash few scratches n der but im in if you need n extra car.

mo

sup rice boy

if you need another 4DR R34 GTT pearl white just let me know. i should be free on the 3rd if thats when the wedding will be on, just let me know yeh. its not flash few scratches n der but im in if you need n extra car.

mo

cheer,,

will do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guy.

I went for a test run yesturday at 1.30pm and I can tell you the trip will take about 10mins.

and I was going slow, so it going to be real easy.

:D

anyway.. will I'm thinking to meeting up again over a coffee or something. are you all interested??

can we make it this coming weekend?. My buck is on saturday (27/04) night, and if you like (Andrew, Coralee, Mark and Leo.. you can bring your partner) you are more then wellcome to drop in and have a BBQ and some drink. (please PM me)

other than that I would like to meet you all of you, who had offer to help me on the day.

it would help me greatly if I have could meet everyone in person, plus I could give you the ribbons and show you the plan.

cheers guys

Edited by rice boy

Bahh just found out i`m flying out to Queensland on 3rd May and returning on 10th May. Damn sorry mate cant make it to your wedding.

no problerm man.

thank you very much any way.

have fun in Queensland. :rofl:

Hi guy.

I went for a test run yesturday at 1.30pm and I can tell you the trip will take about 10mins.

and I was going slow, so it going to be real easy.

:rofl:

anyway.. will I'm thinking to meeting up again over a coffee or something. are you all interested??

can we make it this coming weekend?. My buck is on saturday (27/04) night, and if you like (Andrew, Coralee, Mark and Leo.. you can bring your partner) you are more then wellcome to drop in and have a BBQ and some drink. (please PM me)

other than that I would like to meet you all of you, who had offer to help me on the day.

it would help me greatly if I have could meet everyone in person, plus I could give you the ribbons and show you the plan.

cheers guys

Sorry, I only just read this

I will be there for your wedding though :P Organising runaround with Leo etc atm. you have our details :)

Good luck with the last minute prep!

sorted breaky :down:

capish, finitoed

lookin forward to the actual day :D

gonna be awesome for photos 2

n marco were u thinkin like dinner or s umthin?

i can only do n e time after 10pm due to work =(

I was thinking sorta a quiet pub, with the maps and sorta set things in stone....

Also, if you look back, there were some other people that where interested.. Might pay to give em a holla..

i'll be up for ne tim after 10 this week :)

if someone shouts the drinks, i'll be there any time of the day

cheers,

look forward to hearing from one of you very soon then

:)

I got a cartoon of beer sitting at home waiting to be consume I'm

more than happy to pass it on for good use.

. :D

ok. Im still in.

just need to know the following for certains since I've been away from the board and have some quick planning to do.

1) Are any of us still to catch...

ahhh just got an email from Hong...lemme read...

ok..

so

I'm still to get ribbons from Hong...are any of us catching up thur or fri to do the same?

I'm working till 1pm on Saturday. I'll get ready to go from here (Osborne Park) and be ready to catch up at the Mecure before 2pm :-)

cheers

I'm in Beechboro. so it not too far form Bayswater.

thursday or Friday is good for me.

ok. Im still in.

just need to know the following for certains since I've been away from the board and have some quick planning to do.

1) Are any of us still to catch...

ahhh just got an email from Hong...lemme read...

ok..

so

I'm still to get ribbons from Hong...are any of us catching up thur or fri to do the same?

I'm working till 1pm on Saturday. I'll get ready to go from here (Osborne Park) and be ready to catch up at the Mecure before 2pm :-)

cheers

hey man

heres wots goin down atm

we'll prob try plan to meet thursday nite for those who can turn up =)

n then sat few of us gonna meet at 830am at innaloo sizlers for breaky then we gonna have pre weddin photo shoots for us. then we just gonna head to the mercure hotel to collect the ribbons off hong or if he would like to give it to us thursday nite tha'ts kewl too

have u got a mobile man?

we'll kep u updated via sms if u dont' use the board much :yes:

cheers

Leo.