SAU Community

Skyline Wedding

rice boy

Thurs then??

thursday nite is kewl :yes: might be ther ea bit after 10 though as have work n stuff so gotta finish up lock up n then come

n e idea where?

want pub or like somewhere where they do food as well?

eg: the moon cafe in nb or fast eddys? hahaha

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday works for me to catch up somewhere to arrange what's gotta be arranged. I'm down with fast eddys in morley at anytime after 6pm...10pm is getting on a bit but can do it if need be.

Saturday I work from 8am til 1pm so will have to meet up at the Mecure at around 1:30pm at the latest I'm hoping. I'll get a hand to fit the ribbons load in a member of the bridal party and be on our way at 2pm :-)

If someone/anyone can text me details of any changes or plans to be places in case I miss here thatd be great

iain 0418620065

as an alternative to morley...does scarb or hillarys work for anyone? Better parking and places to sit and hangout to eat/drink

Well I've got no idea of a good catch up place.... I'm buggered with anything north of Reid hwy...

Somewhere that is open late'ish... but relatively quiet....

got everyone number how bout we just say n e time after between 10 n 1030pm meet at fast eddys morley then?

got no more ideas of where else there is perth is too boring!;)

ok...

Well the Skyline decided to crack the shits with me... It uses high beams and parkies... No normal lights.... So I'm coming in Das PanzerkampfMercwagen!!!!

but acn the merc POWAOVER hahaha

it'll be alright sat no need for lights hhaha

n coz we gotta organise the route we've eben left to do it for hong

but yeah one front one back damn just gona go get car reprayed white now hahaha:)

see u all sat 830 :D

Hi guys, thank for the meeting last night.

Cheer for turning up Iain and of course Mark with you Merc Power.

just to update and confirm the plan.

We will need you guys to be at the Hotel before 2pm as the girl will need to be at the Harold Boas by 2.30.

Coralee and Leo you can take any road that you wish 'river side sound good', there will be a video and camera man following you guys around. I don't know what they will be driving but I'm sure you will meet them on the day.

The ceremony should finish about 3.30 or 4pm.

I hope it finish early as the photo with friends and family will take the longest.

we I wish to have some photos of all of the Skyline Driver and car where ever we can.

after 4pm we should be off to King Park and anywhere else that we can. I believe Coralee have the best idea.

Hopefully we can enjoy the trip and get as much photos as we can in an hour or 2.

every thing should be finish and you can all can go home or have a drink no later 5.30pm.

Thanks Guys.

please give me a buzz if you need any thing. Leo and Coralee have my number.

Cheers and Thank you.

In front of the Hotel there is a small loby parking area you guys may not all fix there all at once.

So I have ask Alicia (the bride maid of honor) to call either Leo or Coralee and let you know when to come to the front of the hotel so you guys can all drive together.

my best suggestion is if you all can meet and park somewhere near by this would make thing alot easier

Hey Hong, When you get back from your honeymoon PM me your email and I'll send you copies of all the pics I took on the day! Hope you have a great time!!!

Upload or Ban....

:thumbsup::( :( :ban:

btw.. Congrats Hong, had an awesome day, heaps of fun.. Everyone was extremely pleasant, polite and up-beat.. Was great to have helped, in fact, I'm very happy to have done so...

I'm sure I could speak for everyone in saying that..

All the best mate!

Edited by Marco-R34GTT

definately agreed!!!

had an awesome time, wouldn't have changed anything for the world...

upload OR BAN!!!

EPIC FAIL IF NOT hahaha epicfailgtrgtrgtr

Sadly I went home and watched Tokyo drift after getting that stupid song stuck in my head.

Worse is that half my photo's were blurry :thumbsup: Uploading now (slow) will post link tom/when it's finished