SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

ok people theres goin to be a cruz on 16th of november to jims place or ross river take ur pic one with most vote wins so get the day off and cum for a drive

and were trying to get dr drift to alice to tune cars but we need at least 8 cars so yea he will use street torqes dyno hopefully if dallas lets him be good to get our cars tuned here to this climate

and make sure every one rocks up at the street meet on 2nd november to act mad and waste sum tyers and have a bit of fun CATCH UUUUUUUUP

ok people theres goin to be a cruz on 16th of november to jims place or ross river take ur pic one with most vote wins so get the day off and cum for a drive

and were trying to get dr drift to alice to tune cars but we need at least 8 cars so yea he will use street torqes dyno hopefully if dallas lets him be good to get our cars tuned here to this climate

and make sure every one rocks up at the street meet on 2nd november to act mad and waste sum tyers and have a bit of fun CATCH UUUUUUUUP

Hey guys count me in for the cruise i dont care where, ill have my car up here by then as long as nothing goes wrong so ill get it out and come for a drive..

as for the strip ill come and watch but she wont be getting flogged lmao. see yas there

yo guys prob wont be up for the street meet much as i would luv 2 burn sum rubber but prob up for cruise on 16th of november i vote Ross River...

Yeah car is nearly the just got to get a dump pipe for the turbo before we can drop the motor in then yeah will also hopefully be gettin an intercooler by the end of november so yeah should see yas out on de road soon ay.

good stuff jason :/

Hey guys speaking of long gears anyone have any idea what i might want to change the diff in the xr to once i start modding? i've heard the xr8 difs run pretty well cause they slightly longer???

anyone got some other suggestions?

everyone playing tomorrow night?

probab;y just get different ratio in that diff for the falcon. Buy a good centre and some 3.7 or 3.9 gears. Not much point in have heaps of top end speed if you never use it anyway. As long as it still gets good fuel economy on the highway then it don't matter.

Geez, how much cash you got to throw at this thing!! shoulda just bought a GTR!!!!

I could be wrong but I'd think there would be heaps to do before looking at the diff???

Guest Rexlr8

Yeah ryan, do what you said you were going to do the other night.

a nice zorst, intake, and the restricting parts for better flow. Worry about the diff later when your pushing some bigger numbers.

But before that, get the bastard here!!

oi the 16th is a sunday i ment the 15th and were gion to ross river there all ready 6 cars goin on this cruz we need more

Edited by fab34