SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

Guest Rexlr8
yours already is craig, with that bonnet and all lol

Ha, i sence jealousy :blush::blink:

Lol, nothing wrong with a fozz man, but over the skyline beats me. Family car eh?

yeah id love an sti but its 48g hot car tho . well if i cant sell the skyline ill just keep it as a weekend car. but a foz is so cool ,nice chassis fast engine great noise with a zorst , just wanting something more practical and reliable yet fast enuff 2 keep up with ppl

and oi dont diss trent hes mad lol type in trent from punchy 2 find out who or what he is lol

Edited by leeboi33

if you want reliable, don't buy a car..... and practicle for what?? Get a civic or something..you won't get a new & good Forry for less than 35k plus extras.

Was checkin em out the other day and I think ones a few yrs old look better anyway.

Def think keep as a weekend car is a good idea, then you can slowly work on it and change what you want with out the hassle of no transport.

Guest Rexlr8

i'm with the boys, keep the Skyline and just mod that. Be cheaper in the end by far and it be a awsome car. Plus as Fab said, them machines can take a beating and a half.

And your almost finished paying the skyline off anyway. And your skyline has alot more chance then keeping up with people than a heavy foz lol. You'll need to throw some good amount of money into the foz to make it reliable/fast.

One thing to remember tho, your only getting the std 2.5 engine in the foz. Not the Sti 2.5... Much much different. So they aint that strong.

You have plenty of time to think about what to do, cars are only coming down in price anyway.

Edited by Rexlr8

Guest Rexlr8
yeah but i cant justify spending over 15g on it to make it better cos im bored with it now

you want to sell and buy a new car and then mod that again so you can keep up?... A foz will take alot of money to keep up.

And you wont need 15g to make yours quick. Make your own selection of parts and then get a tune up. Not just go by what a book or website says.

I got quoted 9g for a kit... so i went out there and brought the parts myself and cost me 6,500 lol. Rip off's eh! You'll be fine dude, go spend money on the skyline and actually use it :laugh: And yes, im refering to the drag strip hahaha

ok guys, anyone else who wants parts better contact me soon with confirmation of what you want and when you'll have cash.

I'm gunna start listing parts for sale soon, so get in first!