SAU Community

[vic] Exe Track Day, 30th Sept 2007, Winton

flameboy

If i had a running car, i may have been interested. Winton is a great track and i can't wait to go back.

Good luck for the day: Nice mix of cars entered........

me in as im only 2hours away.

should be good to see what how the new mods will go from the last time i was there. which i had masiave understeer and brake fade.

last time mods.

front sloted disc.

45% tyers

this time

nolerthan bushes

r33gtst front brakes

sloted rear disc

strut brace

21mm rear sway bar

adj camber cast kit

should be fun

5 spots left...

guys... please pay up to secure your place...

for non exe-crew:

once the list is full, i can hold ur spot unless you have paid. i will give it 3 days before i give away your spot if someone else is ready to pay for it.

for those who has paid, thx you! and i havent put "paid", please give it 1-2 more days. once i received it on my account i will update the status...

for ppl on the current list, please pay as soon as possible to reserved your spot (in 3-4days if you havent paid, i will have to take u off the list and replace it with ppl from the waiting list - unless you make pre arrangement with me).

list is FULL for now! if you still want in, i will have to put you on the waiting list... we got 10 ppl on the waiting list so far and some of them are ready to pay now.

remember that i have to pay winton in advance. thx guys

the sooner we can get the payment out of the way, the sooner we can devide the group, briefing days and get the car ready....

Don't worry mate, a few folks (including myself) from SAU are heading up for a run :D

Should be a great day!

cool see you guys threre. if i get there earler enouh ill try and save some shaded parking, how many cars are from sau.