SAU Community

Good Perth Import Yards?

GlennO87

agree's with Nathan. :)

Danny will find you exactly what your looking for and the whole team at imports 101 will make sure you get a good car.

i got my gtr through them 2 years ago and am still extremely happy with it

Called Danny and emailed him in regards to a r34 S1/S2. He said he will get back to me soon. It's been 2-3 weeks now >.<

Btw, is it a standard procedure to ask for a VIN before importing a vehicle? Apparently, Danny was a bit reluctant to tell me the VIN. I just want to go thru the VIN thru the NISSAN Fast software.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Called Danny and emailed him in regards to a r34 S1/S2. He said he will get back to me soon. It's been 2-3 weeks now >.<

Btw, is it a standard procedure to ask for a VIN before importing a vehicle? Apparently, Danny was a bit reluctant to tell me the VIN. I just want to go thru the VIN thru the NISSAN Fast software.

You should be able to get the Japanese VIN from the auction sheet. If you are not sure how to read them, there are various websites that offer translations.

Meanwhile, if you want to see an advert for Imports 101, look at my car on the WA Show 'n Shine sticky. I put a lot of money into this car via these guys and reckon every penny has been well spent.

I cannot say any more. Look at the car! (2001 R34 GTR V Spec II.)

Cheers. :D

Edited by MLCrisis