SAU Community

Car Got Stolen~! Unsw Carpark Gate 11

restless

HI people my car got stolen today from unsw carpark gate 11 on the top level. anyways its a silver skyline series 2 gtst in silver totally stock! it was taken between times of 11:00-1:50 this afternoon the license plate is

AO.58.SP please if anyone has seen this car tell me keep a eye out for it! i cant belive it life is so shit

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope no tickets to get in or out.... just gotta display a ticket u get from the machine in your window.

unlucky mate, i never park in uni especially on the multistory parkings as its soo quiet and gives ppl heaps of time to steal it before getting noticed

I guess shit happens but it doesnt need to if you have a kill switch and a good alarm and quick track i reckon the uni is f**ked@! as if you wouldnt put cameras and shit i mean i have to pay to park there its like I paid for my car to get stolen

the whole day was so odd.. I had a feeling my car was gonna get stolen before hand, the ticket machine didnt even work for me its so i had to walk to another one abit futher and on the way back i noticed it was working for the lady(its like the ticket machine was saying get the f**k out!).. and when i came in i noticed a white van kinda following me into the car park but stopped before the highest level. and the whole time i wanted to go to my car but i kept getting distracted everytime i came close. i should have listened to that feeling! anyways will see whats happens

dunno how u can leave ur car anywhere uninsured..

bad luck mate. it was probably a pro. a silver 33 gtst = very common these days. it'll probably get chopped up and sold as parts

Dude.. whatever you do... do not apply for a job at Lifeline.

the whole day was so odd.. I had a feeling my car was gonna get stolen before hand, the ticket machine didnt even work for me its so i had to walk to another one abit futher and on the way back i noticed it was working for the lady(its like the ticket machine was saying get the f**k out!).. and when i came in i noticed a white van kinda following me into the car park but stopped before the highest level. and the whole time i wanted to go to my car but i kept getting distracted everytime i came close. i should have listened to that feeling! anyways will see whats happens

Obviously not everyone is the same, but I always rely on my gut instinct.

Damned shame tho, hope you get it back...