SAU Community

1992 R32 Skyline Gtst - 9990 This Weekend Only

Hey guys,

Bought this car off a mate and basically i have to go back to my physio placement for uni in a few weeks, so i cant work anymore.

The car is 1992, Black 5 speed manual turbo

It has

Sunroof

FMIC

S15 rims

Lowered springs

BOV

Strut Brace

Pod

3"cat back exhaust

Alpine Stereo

Heavy duty clutch New

Just been dynoed at southern hi tech dyno by John Keen

Made 153 rwkw at 12 psi so engine and turbo are both healthy

ASKING 10, 490 o.n.o

Car has recently run out of NSW rego so if your in another state, just need to take it down to your local transport station and get rego changed over to your name. I will get the car registered in SA for an extra $500.

Im in SA but willing to send interstate. If you want more information, please PM me and dont ask questions in this box. Im willing to talk business about price etc with people who call me or send me serious pms. Im heaps busy and want a quick and easy sale. This car is a steal for that price so please no time wasters

Luke

Pics will be up soon

Ps.. oil on the ground is not leaking.. its from the messy oil change i did!

post-12291-1189158995_thumb.jpg

post-12291-1189160324_thumb.jpg

post-12291-1189160825_thumb.jpg

post-12291-1189160866_thumb.jpg

post-12291-1190101180_thumb.jpg

post-12291-1190101256_thumb.jpg

post-12291-1190101327_thumb.jpg

post-12291-1190101359_thumb.jpg

post-12291-1190101397_thumb.jpg

Edited by lukew105

Car is in good nick, I went and checked it out myself.

Reason I didn't take it as previous question before: It's not registered and last thing I need is the trouble getting it on the road, especially at the price he is asking, and I wasn't going to negotiate on anything I couldn't/wouldn't commit to, in other words stuff him around. I didn't get a chance to check out the underneath chassis for any previous significant accidents though (it was at night).

Good luck with the sale.

at the price im asking? and yes u were a time waster

CAR SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

I didn't waste your time, I was completely upfront. I simply checked it out. You said you were going to register it on Tuesday and I came back to this thread to see if you'd updated it etc then I'd make an offer. As I said (and when I checked it out); I wasn't going to buy a car that could *possibly* take time to get on the road with extra costs.

I also offered compensation just for your time anyway (beers or some cash wouldn't have bothered me). I also made it clear that I needed a ride quickly since I had no other mode of transport.

As I said before, good luck with the sale as I have already purchased my other car.