SAU Community

D-day 2007 - The Ultimate Dyno Showdown Ft. Dj Matt Ferreira

DRFTD_32

Hey All,

This ultimate D-Day dyno challenge will be a day not too miss... We will play host to some of Sydney's most insanely modified street cars and drag weapons... With one of Sydneys most prominant and renowned house Dj's Matt Ferreira laying down a set during the day while you enjoy the dyno shoot out, bbq and show and shine of some of Sydneys top modified cars you are surely not going to be disapointed.

Time and Place Date: Saturday, September 22, 2007

Time: 9:00am - 7:00pm

Street: 39 Rookwood Rd

City/Town: Greenacre NSW 2190

With DRC housing a Mainline 4WD Dyno - AWD1000 we are able to take entry's from a wide variety of high performance and street sleeper weapons with prizes and trophies for the winners of each class.

Entry Classes:

- 4 Clynder/Turbo

- 6 Clynder/Turbo

- V8/Turbo

- 4WD/Turbo

- Rotary/Turbo

A professional photographer will be there on the day to snap pictures of your pride and joy on the day to remember the event!

All expressions of interest should be forwarded to: [email protected] so that we can confirm numbers for the day and ensure the event runs smoothly.

Thanks,

Team DRC & T4S

temp_flyer.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

241rwkw@18-19psi Woot!

for $40 it was a bargain for me.. in and out in less then 15minutes HAHAAHHA arrived around 5ish.. empty about to close actually.

Since my last 3 different dyno runs(220-228rwkw) i've added:

-Gasket for GTR Bov , didn't have one before

-Silicon Intake Pipe from Bass Junky's Group buy

-E-clip on turbo actuator (missing before)

Boost now holds all the way to redline with an Apexi Avc-r + Gtr bov. now time to head to the drag strip and see if my MPH increase to show if i really did gain 15-20rwkw LOL!

i was driving past at arround 2ish and seen our own presidente's car.so i decided to pull in and see what was going down.vic and blitz were also there.sorry i cant remember your name :P.there were a few nice car's that turned up.in my 10 mins of being there.ferrari,supercharged clubby etc.

nice clean place.with some nice cars.