SAU Community

Window Tint

wrcboi

guys

juz wanna know hw much approximately to tint a r33??back and side windows....+ the top part of the front window !!!any warranty for legal/illegal %??

thanks

Edited by wrcboi

i guess it depends where u go.........i got mine done through tint-a-car here in adelaide and i think it cost 350 or somethin like that was only the side and back windows though, and that was 4 the darkest legal tint

there are some tinters that you would not go to....some that put dents on ones r33 then do not own up to it.

my advise is to go to one that people on sau here used.....for example, here in vic, most have used this one guy - great price, great work....

the other place i can recommend is premier tint......

got mine done for $220 or $250 by a mobile guy, in sydney
i got a guy in sydney thats been doing it for 15 years, ive had 3 cars tinted with him 180-200 depending on time....

Names and contacts please.

got mine done the other day darkest legal for $300 mobile service, but i said i would come to him so got it for $250 but then I decided to do the sunroof as well so was $290 all up. The guy was really professional and did a good job. Highly recommended. The tint is really reflective so at certain angles it looks quite dark.

QLD, tintmart at Geebung

post-36364-1190181956_thumb.jpg

can anyone tell me if they know of anyone or anywhere that supplys reflective/chrome/mirror tint...

im after purple chrome/mirror tint. iv seen it on show cars and have rang many places, but they say they dont supply it or fit it because its illegal.

(iv also seen it in a gold colour)

I've found most of those cars are normally imported with the tint on but there must be someone who does it locally. Im after a guy to do mine with the glass out and i wanna go a little darker than legal. 30% isn't quite enough. Anyone in Brisbane you guys can recommend?

Deren