SAU Community

2nd Chance Cruise/bbq To The Gold Coast

long33

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f**k it...ill come.

booyah.. yes rohan come or no drift teks for u..

i think we shall have them by then.. u want some el cheapo sliding tyres like im gonna use ;)

pms sent, all details are now posted cos mark ruined the "secret" idea lol

hehe u said PMS lol.. and head..? yes please.. ;) anyway.. sorry for ruining it i forgot it was a covert operationg :w00t:

Not sure i can make it or not.. but the chicken wings will be there.. :domokun:

:laughing-smiley-014: glad u like it ..Chris

u better be ther.. i miss u vince!!!

Dammit, my nanna's 80th party is on this date... That rules me out :w00t:

bring her along too lol.. ohhh.. :P well wish her a happy birthday for me :nyaanyaa:

booyah.. yes rohan come or no drift teks for u..

i think we shall have them by then.. u want some el cheapo sliding tyres like im gonna use :domokun:

bahaha

yeah if i get my finger out my arse and get some money....nah i will get tyres for them, get some el cheapos for me.

well tell me how much you can get them for and i will let you know.

oh and i dont think you can buy drift new in white....so i will need to paint them....:S

hope to see a good turn out maybe this time i will remember to put my radiator cap back on my car!!!!

Ha ha ha better bring along your pit crew (wife) to spot any potential problems......

how come adam. we really want our token snow man ther.. ill bring sunscreen if u come.

:)

Count me in!

Tim

Edited by tim_wagamama

bahaha

yeah if i get my finger out my arse and get some money....nah i will get tyres for them, get some el cheapos for me.

well tell me how much you can get them for and i will let you know.

oh and i dont think you can buy drift new in white....so i will need to paint them....:S

u can have my continetals cheap :)

ill check my ns.com pm box.

hopefully my farken car will be ready by then,

been running round in a standard 1200 ute for 7 months. Should be interesting when i get back in my r33 for the first week.

50hp 1200 ute to a 380rwhp r33.

sweet more the merrier.. ill add u to hyperdome yes?

Ha ha ha better bring along your pit crew (wife) to spot any potential problems......

:unsure:

Count me in!

Tim

HI TIM.. hows stuff. good to see u joining in on our fun festivities..

just wondering who is bringing snags/drinks or whatever.. cant expect irish vince and i to supply again :P ... vegetarian sausages anyone??? lol

u can have my continetals cheap :P

ill check my ns.com pm box.

sweet more the merrier.. ill add u to hyperdome yes?

HI TIM.. hows stuff. good to see u joining in on our fun festivities..

just wondering who is bringing snags/drinks or whatever.. cant expect irish vince and i to supply again :unsure: ... vegetarian sausages anyone??? lol

yeah you do that.

everyone can bring some of everything..makes it easier that way,

and then they can post up what they are bringing.

finally got my fmic on so i shud be able to keep up with u all this time. as always i will bring 2kilos of snags and whatever else i can pick up at work for cheap.would love some help with other food stuffs, unless all u want is a snag sandwhich bring what u wana eat and ill cook it up 4 ya.

finally got my fmic on so i shud be able to keep up with u all this time. as always i will bring 2kilos of snags and whatever else i can pick up at work for cheap.would love some help with other food stuffs, unless all u want is a snag sandwhich bring what u wana eat and ill cook it up 4 ya.

lol i might help but wont do alot for power buddy.

but good idea about the food.

lol i might help but wont do alot for power buddy.

but good idea about the food.

lower intake temps always mean more power. less detonation and longer engine life. now advance the timing and whack some more boost in and she'll be a decent car :)

darren can u pick some snags up for me and ill pay u back i also want a portable mini fan with light for $14.99 from ur work.. its advertised in ur catalog.. need some stuff for camp next sat :( maybe a gas cooker too lol.. ill talk to u about it later on.. CAMPING FOR A WEEK.. WOOT :laugh:

lower intake temps always mean more power. less detonation and longer engine life. now advance the timing and whack some more boost in and she'll be a decent car :action-smiley-069:

darren can u pick some snags up for me and ill pay u back i also want a portable mini fan with light for $14.99 from ur work.. its advertised in ur catalog.. need some stuff for camp next sat :D maybe a gas cooker too lol.. ill talk to u about it later on.. CAMPING FOR A WEEK.. WOOT :)

we will see... lol message me on wed nite with what u want and i may be able to get hold of it for u. i was thinkin of gettin that gas cooker for cruises ay.. that way it dnt matter bout having a bbq wherever u go but it look like it mite be a lil small.

well it doesnt look like i am coming guys...

as the car seems to be making noises...farken thing...i have never flogged it at all....bah

i dont think the 25 will be ready in time either.

no drift teks for a while.