SAU Community

Gibson Motorsport 32 Gtr Back In Action..

88silhouette

little birdie tells me that one of the GMS HR31s that currently races in the Group A/C historic racing category has been sold

good reason for this

the ex-owner wants to start racing (his) the GMS R32 GTR. this thing will be brilliant to watch at the track.

anyway perhaps 31Gun can shed some more light on this..

should make next years Group A/C racing bloody excellent to watch - only downside being that the 31s are gonna be copping a hiding from the godzilla

bring it on!!!

Actually, its good and bad news in my eyes. It was good to see the R31s mixing it up with VL Walkinshaws and the promise that a Sierra or two were going to be joining the fray. There was soem good racign to be had. Only if the R32 starts running it will no doubt enjoy a 1-2 second advantage :P

The rumours im hearing is that both the Gibson cars and the GIO GTR will be running soon, also ive heard that a guy in the vic south eastern suburbs has recent brought over the blue calsonic GTR from japan.

theres also i belive 2 more HR31's coming into the country, so its gonna be skyline mania from next year in the historic touring cars!

cant wait for phillip island in feb next year!

Edited by The only ways is sideways

Actually, Terry already owned the Godzilla.

And the bluebird, DR30, and Gazelle.

My take on it is that Rod just keeps getting quicker, Chris is a damn good driver to boot, as witnessed by his win at E/C.

And Terry don't like to lose.

So its the old 'bring a gun to a knife fight' thing :thumbsup:

Hooks

• 2 weeks later...