Sorrento Cruise Wrap Up

R33GOD

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

was pretty mad neva new my car sounded so good after gunning down that short tunnel and some pretty hektik hairpins at arthurs im jus glad i didnt lead the crew behind me in the wrong direction wen we got lost after missing a turn

wow looks like ive got some interest in a spurs cruise hahaha ok then ill start gettin some dates together and find some nice locations to stop over with enough spots for us to chat.. ill be going up this comin sunday to pick spots if anyone wants to come along to help pick out :wub:

as for grandpa's... i dont usually go there during the day :/ its much more excitin @ night haha :D

ye ill be up for the spurs run. started doing handling mods so should be good by then. and i wont have manifold leak WOOT lol

the more body roll, the earlier you will know if your line is wrong, things go wrong slower, so you learn what to do/not to do... you learn how to work with the bodyroll, and you learn to be smooth.

Bumblebee, what time would you be going?

and was it only me who saw what looked to be speed cameas thru the tunnel in dromana?

and sif arthurs seat is 'hectik' when your doing the advised speed

bah. that's no excuse. :D

recommend some good places to cruise. I hear mt buller is good. arthurs seat is alright, but way shorter than i remember. what else is around?

post more pics guys & gals... i wanna see some of my beast on the road. my photos are random and blurry.. just whatever came out when i stick the camera out the window and press the clicker.. can't even see what i'm taking lol

got a thread goin on anyone interested in a hill climb up buller one weekend soonish! anyone that is half keen have a look and see what ya think! buller is arthurs seat bout 5 times longer! absolute madness! so much fun!

brett

Hey guys, well done for organising, considering the weather it was a good cruise, good to see some other faces/cars. :blink:

As for the blokes that reckon they didnt have enough sleep/drunk too much etc. my mate and i got back from going out in the city at 5.30am, got up at about 8am,

went to maccas and The Glen for breakfast and still made it......where was the effort?......lol naa it probs would have been safer to stay in bed.

Kool Kool, catchas all soon i hope.....

Hey guys, well done for organising, considering the weather it was a good cruise, good to see some other faces/cars. :blink:

As for the blokes that reckon they didnt have enough sleep/drunk too much etc. my mate and i got back from going out in the city at 5.30am, got up at about 8am,

went to maccas and The Glen for breakfast and still made it......where was the effort?......lol naa it probs would have been safer to stay in bed.

Kool Kool, catchas all soon i hope.....

u are crazy!!!

:blink:

f**k im oding i slept in and didnt make it.. looks like it was a good cruise

nice work tony

count me in for the next one.. the car should be nice and ready

thanks buddy :blink:

Edited by R33GOD

and was it only me who saw what looked to be speed cameas thru the tunnel in dromana?

dont worry mate, i go through that tunnel all the time, me and my mates thought that too when it opened. but we discovered that they are only cctv security cameras, mind you we discovered this after my mate decided to go through there doin 150 one night, he's got balls of steel! or no brains, one or the other... :(

it was a good day guys, much fun was had.

now the GOR cruise is coming back soon, check it out in the events section,

sorry for slightly jacking the post tony. you'll firgive after coming on a gor run