SAU Community

Stolen R32 Gtr

etdave82

Man I'm really sorry to hear that... It is a really pretty car my friend. There is nothing I can say except I really do hope you can get her back one way or another. Don't give up the hope mate. Unfortunate things happen, but that means fortunate things do happen too rite? U never know =)

Brighton!! What are these f*ckers doing in Brighton!! I live in the bayside area, and yes, it's unusual to see skylines around, let alone GTR's, but tow trucked from new st!??!! this makes me uneasy... i don't really worry about my car in my area...

mate, so sorry to hear ;) your number is in my phone and i'll definitely be keeping a look out. god damn this makes me angry :thumbsup:

if you're staying at a friends place, it seems strange that they just "happened" onto your car, and know that it would need a tow truck, and not be a quick boost job. Seems like they had some sort of info on the car...

What have the popo had to say about all this? You might get the Brighton police actually care about it as i guess they don't get too many stolen car reports

Man i drove past it going to work the other week, thought it was one hot car......can't believe it though, from brighton man. I used to stick it up my friends that brighton was the best place to drive imports without trouble and without getting em stolen...

hey guys,

thanks...the brighton police were good about it, they dont do many stolen car reports, but were nice enough. I dont think this car is coming back, but i have some ideas on who might of done it, so i will be passing that info to the police.

Car had alarm and imobilser, not sure of the brand but it looked good, and the siren was really loud

just have to wait for the insurance now

Fark man, another one.

Maybe its time to try to park with the front facing some sort of obstruction, like a wall or pillar, then turn the steering full lock.

Alarm/ immobilizer and quick release steering wheel hub would be good too.

that's what i was thinking mate. For it to be stolen, in that area, whilst you were staying with a mate... and going to the lengths of a flat bed truck.... it seemed like there was a lot more to it than just a random find.

good luck!

i seen a white gtr early today.. it looked like urs on the great ocean rd past port campbell... woulda been headin towards warrnambol or maybe long way to adelaide

it looked exactly like urs.. and the driver was also a c**t of a bloke.. do the usual thumbs up coz its another GTR and he fkn gave me the finger :O

wanker

Well by now he could be anywhere.... if it was indeed the same one, he could be in adelaide or god knows.. stripped ;)

id call the police and let them know of the last whereabouts.. but i wouldnt expect it to go anywhere

This makes me very very sad ;)

While i spent a shitload on my alarm (it is STILL the single most expensive item in the car) It scares the shit out of me to think that my car could one day get stolen :)

I hope you find some info on this and find those buggers, we have had thefts left right and centre up in NSW... but most of those were just complied, uninsured stock boxes... not something like this :(