SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Auto box will be fine.. Get a tight shift kit in to her and she'll be fine. :ermm:

that was my last mod 2 months ago- should have been the 1st mod 2yrs ago

very tight shifting, very very happy with MV's work

worried about the wiring up job tho for the powerfc ecu + pin 51 resistor trick (engine check light) + attessa system (pin 23 I think from power fc ecu to attessa ecu)

but yeah not sure

will get Bostwerks to do the job, but need all the info. got some, but I dont understand electronics lol

:D

hi ;)

my hand hurts so bad from writing out these damn 21st invitations ;)

my knees hurt from walking, sitting, sleeping

wish the wernt in jars.

:)

21 yay ;)

oh to be 21 again

Im now hearing pin 37 on the r34 gtt power fc controlls the attessa throttle position sensor (rather than traction control for the r34 gtt)

so tha should be ok.

just pin 51 and use the zenode trick to pull it to 3.7v from 5v

that's what i thought but i was driving home from the city this morning and seen heaps of bikes with toys or tinsel on them and thought something was going on today

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hi guys, I've just bit the bullet on a forged rebuild for my 25det looking at making 600rwhp with the built engine. Having always been a butthurt for big brakes, I'd like to upgrade the fronts. I have looked at a few different websites, not have really stood out to me. What are some good quality front brakes, are the Attkd ones any good?    Thanks. 
    • Went out for drive with Jackie for a while in the Mazda and whilst it was raining cats and dogs, the interior and boot are still nice and dry so the top and drains are working well to keep the elements out, winning 
    • And yes would be going to tomei Japan for sure as it’s closer to me … 
    • Yeah I heard the same. Might be hard to order one. But then I guess can go to hks or go to a more expensive n1 block with tomei. Guess will jump the hurdle once I get there next upgrade around. I can’t get work done in the states as the lead time will take for ever on top of shipping to Hong Kong. 
    • https://www.platinumracingproducts.com/en-us/products/nissan-rb26-cast-blocks This is the solution I was thinking of. I would stay away from Tomei USA, their quality is a question mark to me. If you want an engine machined in the US contact Club DSPORT: https://clubdsport.com/ Tomei JP is probably fine but I recall they stopped doing pre-assembled short or long blocks. In general it's pretty tough to get any kind of RB26 block at the moment with Nissan so severely backordered.