SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Awesome game. Don't forget to turn up the sound! Post you high scores here.

Mine is 30 seconds

http://www.fugly.com/media/view.php?cat=DOWNLOADS&id=709

Category= Tastless Haha I havent seen that before

Access to this web page is restricted.

Category:

Tasteless Reason:

BLOCK_WEBCAT-DefaultGroup URL:

www.fugly.com/media/view.php?cat=DOWNLOADS

The department's Internet Usage and Monitoring policies identify that the access or use of internet services for prohibited or obscene purposes, or in support of such activities, is to considered to be inappropriate and unacceptable. Further, the department monitors usage of the internet and provides reports to Business Unit Directors relating to inappropriate use.

If you believe that access to this page has been inappropriately restricted, please contact the Shared Servies Service Desk on (08) 8226 5654.

was meant to go to Shane's place to watch it but couldn't make it as i have a cold and didn't want infect everyone.

hopefully will be able to watch it this coming monday at his place!!!

Its only early... had my first scan today... Nearly 9 weeks along. We'd been trying for a year to get pregnant. Ben is so happy. I saw its little heart beating... and tiny little legs starting to grow :D

We are gonna find out if its a boy or girl... ben isn't patient enough to wait!

So that would make you around 17 weeks then???

WOW congrats Nene and Ben!!!!

My brother-in-law's wife (he is Red Back on SAU and owns the grey R33GTR number plate VPSEC-3) had her 4th child this morning - a 4th GIRL believe it or not! Going to visit them tonight at Calvary.

I can't believe my 'baby' is nearly 18 months old - hard to believe how time flies!

4 girls... wow!!! i secretly hope for boys lol!! girls are way too much trouble!either way ben's already talking about buying "it" a go-kart!

18 months old hey... that seems like a life time away for us at the moment... but im sure time will fly

i hope for girl, im from a family full of boys lol

na not quite 17 weeks Nene, were at 15, we are having the 4D scan to determine the sex, just to make it that little more

exciting!!

congrats again, and congrats to Benny!! PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!!!!! lol

ps, i still have Bens jacket...

Yeah for sure..

its pretty expensive, but well worth it!

otherwise, we would have to wait till 27ish weeks for the free 4D at modbury, and even then

we only get 1 photo..

with Fetal Fotos, we get pics and DVD to show off :D

ill pm a link to the site for later refferrence :D

Excellent news Nene & Ben....congrats guys.

Been speaking to your Dad Nene and must give him another call and get some plans off him.

Hope to catch you guys soon.

just a quick heads up:

Driving home from Barker to Adelaide went through 3 cameras in the hills. I was doing well under the limit :D

2 on the road between littlehampton and balhanah and 1 on the lofty turnoff on greenhill road

Congrats Ben & Nene :D

Just got a phone call telling me i can pick up my car from the brother in laws paint shop, bonnet and boot done and all free of charge :D just got to put a couple of stickers on my car.