SAU Community

Mrr34 Is An Undercover Cop!

Grrr

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one night a few years ago was cruisen threw the city pulled up at a set of lights and saw the car next to me was a D car, what gave it away? THE LITTLE OLD ASIAN LADY IN THE PASSANGER SEAT WEARING THE QLD POLICE UNIFORM! freaked the crap outta me.

This makes me sick to my stomach! Is nothing sacred anymore? Man i'm so confused , angry and well i feel violated!

RLOL, cops driving Skylines, being members of SAU and invading this forum. What are they spying now, prepping theriot squad to bust some ass up at the next cruz? I don't know, suppose we've got the small minority of idiots like the stones corner robbers to thank for all this.

I'm going to self medicate now, should've taken the blue pill.

i seen his badges and umm special undercover stuff ;) ... didnt u notice a silver 4 door trailing behind watching over every cruise we organise ? mikey u did well hiding your secret weapon !

if u guys r really cops (it makes sense, how else would they catch all those skyline driving 200kph+ bandits? with a R34!!), does that mean u can help out the forum by clarifyin defect laws so we can make sure our cars r roadworthy and stay that way?? to all the police officers out there, keep up the good work.

Should go away for a month and invite me, that way i dont get to listen to this.

:laughing-smiley-014:

so what your saying is that S13 that stacked it in Rocky was a cut and shut ay? wow