SAU Community

Red R32 Gtr Vspec Ii Stolen!

32vspecII

shit.....i was wondering where it was today, didn't see it in the yard, i was there sorting out my mates coils on his 33. That was the best condition 32 gtr i have ever seen, hopefully it's not damaged.

i cant get to the car for a couple of days as its getting forensics but i have been told she looks pretty well undamaged

it was taken from my house . got up in the morning to take it to licensing and she was gone . was recovered during the night so cops called an hour after it was reported stolen. with out a doubt the best quality gtr I have personally seen so I hope she comes back ok

have you heard anything about your s15 lachlan ? bring it down asap so we can start it now , were pretty quiet and should be able to squeeze it through quickly!

thanks for all the support!

have you heard anything about your s15 lachlan ? bring it down asap so we can start it now , were pretty quiet and should be able to squeeze it through quickly!

I haven't heard anything but you guys will know anything before me as your importing it for me (the blue S15). When do u reckon i'll get it next month??

bring down the my friends r33 asap that you looked at today to put the new coils in it????

yeh lachlan and I were wondering where the Vspec was today as we saw it on monday. hopefully all is good with it when you get it back. it's my 33 with the busted coilpacks.

I haven't heard from AWN yet but i will wait for theirs and your call about it.

Edited by Onthehunt

ok amusing story

the police found it in my street about 10 houses down .

no damage at all . I don't think they got it started and they just pushed it down the road for a laugh . they knocked over a green wheelie bin too . very nasty.

even though it was 50m from my house this all happened in the middle of the night so we had no idea . if it wasnt on dealer plates they probably would have woke us up and I could drive it down the street.

police got prints and dna off it though so lets hope the find them