SAU Community

Pizza Cruise Organiser

smasha

Pick your man/woman/it  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok ok i'm here... let's do this...

doodz has the right plan but wrong area of the forum.... friggin n00b..

since this thread was started, let's use it to work out what day is best for everyone so that we get a nice turn out like we usually do...

Corinne if you don't come... we'll miss you........ but we'll get over it.

ANYONE planning on being an idiot during THIS cruise WILL be reported to police..... NO exceptions.

or at the very least, will have to deal with Nick.... and you don't want to deal with Nick.

so let the date be decided then i'll open the thread in the events forum to list attendees....

MY suggestions are either

16/11/2007

23/11/2007

30/11/2007

do it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well.......where do I start.......

mad burn outs

car park break dance

Rice mods contest

Racing the local V8 boys

Toe Gay Dori

Mad scrambles when the cops turn up.

Wolf whistling the chicks

Mad Dose competition

but no pizzas though coz the roads are closed off by us and the delivery boy has find another way home.

And Edwin definitely ain't sleeping with two chicks, he'd be lucky if he gets one.

all I can reply to this post is....

roflcopter9gr.png

I'll go for the 30th becuase its as far away from the 10th as possible. My R33 is going up on the dyno for the 6th time on the 10th of Nov (in preparation for adding a bigger power figure to my signature lol) so I wanna make sure its ready :P

better not be tonight.....I have an exam tomorrow. Anytime after tomorrow is A OK

what happened to the " I love pizza and I also love McCarrs creek rd" option?

There is this good pizza place (in my opinion :)) in Terrey Hills called Stonehenge. Parking would be an issue if there are heaps of cars, as well as finding a location to eat said pizzas... but the pizza is great. It is also right around the corner from the start of McCarrs Creek road.

Even better, its walking distance from where I live so I could ride shotgun and drink and shit :P. Then again I've never done McCarrs in that direction...

Lucky and Peps it's always been, Lucky and Peps it will stay...

I've never seen any other pizza place cater to 60-odd people just randomly rocking up...

LoL. Might let them know about it ahead of time, I reckon