SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted, Maroon Lambogini Gallardo , at lights of wembley and jacaranda in woodridge... wtf was that car doing in woodridge!!??

Oh wrong forum.

What were the plates? Because there used to be a top spec lotus elise getting round there with the plates DRU65 or something... He might have upgraded.

i see these cars everyday, well when they come in for servicing....

Spotted a Silver 33 with a massive "OMFG" wing on Abbotsford road about 5 - 5:30 this arvo, i was at the mobil servo

What were the plates? Because there used to be a top spec lotus elise getting round there with the plates DRU65 or something... He might have upgraded.

Um i got a pic on my phone. its maroon, Not sure if its the elise guy.. If sharkys car is maroon, then could be his, i also did hear he does have one.

Spotted girl in R33 white with a playboy sticker on the back and a stuffed Playboy head hanging near the exhaust. Can't say I would do it but her ride looked tidy... ;)

Do the girl or copy the stuffed head? :P

i've seen a pretty stock lookin maroon R32 and gun metal grey (i think) R33 for the last few weeks every mornin on Augusta Parkway headin towards the city and in the arvo every now n then goin the other way