SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

how about the rear shot of the 33 in the flood photos of todays courier mail

i should get that and have a look, could well of been me, i almost got stuck out bulimba way yesterday. water f**king everywhere, trees too :S

saw a red\maroon r32 gtr at moobah last nite and a r32 gts-t? at alex any 1 on here cuz i thought i saw sau stickers

there was a r33 and r34 somewhere to but cant rembmer where

Edited by red_screamer

Spotted This 34 Sedan on the M1 usually see it everyday

nice Rego plates :thumbsup:

Are you still driving the audi into work, I thought you had a yellow R34. Makes it harder to spot you back, give a wave next time. :)

Are you still driving the audi into work, I thought you had a yellow R34. Makes it harder to spot you back, give a wave next time. :thumbsup:

Yeah audi is my work everyday car yellow 34s usually parked at home use it once a week only.. see you everyday will wave bk next time :)

I think that was me :D What were you in??

Was in my blue (green depends on who you ask) 33 with 400r bar

If it was you i saw you on the springfield side of the mwy headin towards springers and i was goin the other way

Edited by m0rt

Spotted Japtaxi (Will) at Market square on Fri night.. was a bit lonely tho.. :D i guess he will need the coffee meet back.. :P

haha vince i was just having dinner with a mate.. u looked a bit of "wtf" when i call out to you :teehee:

spotted MIZ34 silver 34 gtr parked on esher st holland park tonite :P

*hi alicia* :(

Edited by japtaxi

Was in my blue (green depends on who you ask) 33 with 400r bar

If it was you i saw you on the springfield side of the mwy headin towards springers and i was goin the other way

Yea I'm pretty sure that was me ;)

haha vince i was just having dinner with a mate.. u looked a bit of "wtf" when i call out to you ;)

spotted MIZ34 silver 34 gtr parked on esher st holland park tonite :P

*hi alicia* :)

That was definately me :D Visiting my new in laws hehe :cool:

Spotted yellow r34, FAT34, on compton road, calamvale, yesterday afternoon. looked like it had a bit of drift damage perhaps, to the rear quarter which has been repaired???

i was in my bluey... i only ever seem to spot other skylines when i'm driving the bluey.

hallo

i know its not the place to post it but i really need ur help guys.

i just bought a skyline (import) and it has a aftermaket steering wheel. none of the mechanics i know want to give me a wrc couse the original driver airbag has been took off. i dont want to put bloody airbag and take it off in next 20 minuttes.

if anybody know a place where i can do it ??

i will be more than happy to pay for it extra

please help

thanks in advance

hallo

i know its not the place to post it but i really need ur help guys.

i just bought a skyline (import) and it has a aftermaket steering wheel. none of the mechanics i know want to give me a wrc couse the original driver airbag has been took off. i dont want to put bloody airbag and take it off in next 20 minuttes.

if anybody know a place where i can do it ??

i will be more than happy to pay for it extra

please help

thanks in advance

Best u source the proper 34 airbag steering wheel and get it replaced. Replacing the airbag steering wheel with a non airbag one on the 34 is an instant defect.

Best u source the proper 34 airbag steering wheel and get it replaced. Replacing the airbag steering wheel with a non airbag one on the 34 is an instant defect.

i think thats my only chance..

any idea where i can buy it ??

thanks

i think thats my only chance..

any idea where i can buy it ??

thanks

Import wreckers would be your best bet...do a ring around...

Cresta, Alljap, etc...

Spotted DRAG YA black 33 on Newham Rd this arvo....slickkkkkk :teehee: