SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Algester PO FTW! I go there almost every single day, I see boostdR32 a bit not sure if you see me though lol

I'm Honeysuckle side of the Mt Lindsay

Yea i've seen your car around ;) One time was when I was leaving the Calamvale woolies, and you were coming in. I must say I hadn't seen you in a while so I wasn't sure if you had eventually sold it or not!

Boosted and Dan, what do yours look like?

I'll keep and eye out and a bucket of rocks ready to launch your ways :P

You can't miss mine... I got a pretty big soft toy shark hanging from my rear vision mirror

<--- the pic to the left is my car parked on ridgewood road next to my neighbours 33

So you are on Ridgewood Rd are you? The street that leads to the street that leads to my house is off Ridgewood road lol.

I have a pretty stock looking white R34, but it is lowered now ( yay :( ) and its now got bronze work XSA O2C's which I adore with all my heart! lol I'll have to change my avatar so there is a pic of it

EDIT: Here it is :) (Before it was lowered!!!)

Newwheelsoncar004.jpg

The sad thing about my car is that a lot of the time I don't drive it, as my boyfriend is our main driver so if we are ever together he is pretty much always driving it, although if i'm every driving around algester/calamvale I tend to be by myself :P

Edited by BoostdR32

Yah I am on ridgewood hehe...

Ah I think I have seen you now I seen your car! Going to look out for the KRR driving around now :)

edit: looking at the pic of your car again... you must be off the back road (60km hr road ... no lights at night time)?

When coming to algester from that backstreet (the one with no lights at night.. bumpy and all) there is a grey skyline always parked in the car port on the first house to the left :) wonder if he/she is on here to... I'v seen it at that house for aggess

Edited by wilorichie

The sad thing about my car is that a lot of the time I don't drive it, as my boyfriend is our main driver so if we are ever together he is pretty much always driving it, although if i'm every driving around algester/calamvale I tend to be by myself :)

Hahaha, my bf wishes! My 34 is MINE, and i bought it long before i met the bf. He's lucky if he's even driven it 4 times in the year and a bit we've been together... :)

lol in the same boat pal. thought i would have been by now with all the other spotted people in my area
lol yeh same i never get bloody spotted!!!

im only ever spotted on track lol

Maybe we should drive past the same spot at a designated time so we can all spot each other!!! :)

Joking, i'm not that desperate and its like cheating anyway lol. Can someone tell me how to work these quote things? I press the +quote and it does nothing so i had to manually quote :).

Edited by Tyson 1990

Its so you can quote multiple replies.

When it has a + sign it is ready to be quoted when you hit the 'reply' button down the bottom.

So for your last thread, you should of put a +quote (turns red) next to barbie and chubs then hit the reply button for both of those posts to be quoted.

Its so you can quote multiple replies.

When it has a + sign it is ready to be quoted when you hit the 'reply' button down the bottom.

So for your last thread, you should of put a +quote (turns red) next to barbie and chubs then hit the reply button for both of those posts to be quoted.

Aaah ok i get it, thanks!

Drift Barbie...

Ok this is probably gonna sound really dumb, but is that you in the pics on your signature??

Oh and spotted a Black R33 in Caboolture at about 4:30 this afternoon.

no its some random chick from the net..... of course its me LOL why would i have pics of some random chick haha!!

they iz my modelling pics :)

Yah I am on ridgewood hehe...

Ah I think I have seen you now I seen your car! Going to look out for the KRR driving around now :)

edit: looking at the pic of your car again... you must be off the back road (60km hr road ... no lights at night time)?

When coming to algester from that backstreet (the one with no lights at night.. bumpy and all) there is a grey skyline always parked in the car port on the first house to the left :) wonder if he/she is on here to... I'v seen it at that house for aggess

Lol when I went out to get fish n chips from the shops at the small IGA I was looking but couldnt see your car :)

Yea from the pic those trees in the back line that dark bumpy street! I've never actually noticed the other skyline! How bizarre, although I dont notice much

Haha, next time you drive down that road, its the first house on the left (just after the place with the huge ass front land).

I got fish and chips yesterday :) Those old dudes are pretty good haha... dinner for one :) Ate at the shops myself yesterday to get off the pc.. (I'm a web developer)

My car is usually parked in a car port and behind mine is a magna... you won't be able to see it usually

Yeah this is my car, bonus points for guessing where the picture was taken :)

IMGP0298-1.jpg

Oh and Kate, yeah you're going to get spammed to death by 18yo guys now, but don't worry....you can now say some pretty stupid shit and you'll still get guys falling over themselves backing you up (purely in context to other SAU girls from other states that I've seen) you're nothing like *those* girls thank god :)