SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Stopped at an intersection near my place in Springfield and a car almost identical to mine comes around the corner past me. I had the window down ready and said, quite loudly, "nice car mate!!"

He looked at me like I was from another planet... Very sad...

WAVE AT OTHER SKYLINES!!!!!!!!!

Stopped at an intersection near my place in Springfield and a car almost identical to mine comes around the corner past me. I had the window down ready and said, quite loudly, "nice car mate!!"

He looked at me like I was from another planet... Very sad...

WAVE AT OTHER SKYLINES!!!!!!!!!

Bogan :)

Spotted BECKS yesterday arvo merging onto Centenary Hwy Roundabout. I was in the Cefiro

Spotted B3CKS at M1 this morning. I was the black R34 sedan @ T2 Lane :(

Hey!! :)

I wondered if you were on here!

Wish i could cruise in the t2 lane in the mornings!!

Traffic's been crap latley!

See you out and about soon!

Spotted BECKS up near Redbank Plaza about 6 tonight, didnt have time to wave unfortunately. I was in the Maroon 33. Nice car by the way :P

Spotted you too! :D

I'll try to wave next time for sure!! ;)

As some of you may know I wrote off my beautiful 33 S2 in June. However even now driving an Evo, Skylines still catch my eye. I spotted this hot metallic orange 33 at the Gabba and a gunmetal grey 4 dr 34 on Middle Rd, OUR 34........ :spank:

post-26685-1228527117_thumb.jpg

spotted yesterday white 34 4 door with black rims parked in Kuraby directly accross the street from my place. plates were blacks or something like that. nice car but if your on here i reccomend not parkin on that crest of the hill that guard rail was put there cos dickheads hoon up this street regularly and lose it. would hate to be havin a ciggy on my veranda and have to see a line get crumpled

spotted a white 34 in springwood saturday night with black bonnet no spoiler. looked sweet...

spotted a white 4 door pillerless 31 in coomera today. cant quite remember plates.. pretty sure had gtr in it.... very sweet.

:D:bunny::):bunny::banana:

Spotted Becks in the carpark in the valley yesterday. parked right near you so you could spot me haha

green r33

cars finally back on the road so should see me in there a bit more. you always arrive earlier and leave earlier than me though. im usually up on the higher levels