SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted a Black R32 (i think it was an R32) driving through kallangur around 3:20. I forgot what that main road is down there. The person had just normal license plates but i can't remember what they were.

spotted a yellow R34 89ALY passing through maud st intersection at 10pm, think it was saturday night. Looking good!

Spotted my old ride with some buffed up dude driving it around sunnybank with standard plates... looked like he was reving the crap outa the poor thing.. ah well good old memories

yesterday on my way to work saw a very nice R33 with 'zoom auto imports' painted all over it. Was in the Wynnum Manly area and I was driving a green pulsar SSS, as we got onto Wynnum road I pulled into the left lane (to give him some space) and the skyline driver changed down twice and all of a sudden i heard all this noise and there was no skyline in my rear view mirror anymore, which was a bit strange so I looked straight ahead and fading into the distance were these circular lights... hehehe. It was the loudest and nicest sounding car I have ever heard on the road, and I have never heard a louder turbo or BOV either....

This car was insane - I love it haha

yesterday on my way to work saw a very nice R33 with 'zoom auto imports' painted all over it. Was in the Wynnum Manly area and I was driving a green pulsar SSS, as we got onto Wynnum road I pulled into the left lane (to give him some space) and the skyline driver changed down twice and all of a sudden i heard all this noise and there was no skyline in my rear view mirror anymore, which was a bit strange so I looked straight ahead and fading into the distance were these circular lights... hehehe. It was the loudest and nicest sounding car I have ever heard on the road, and I have never heard a louder turbo or BOV either....

This car was insane - I love it haha

Hahah thats awesome. He changed down two gears though? He must've been in a real hurry to get somewhere.

Anyway, does anyone here own the black R32 with a big "Unit" sticker on the back window? I see it around a lot, i'm assuming the owner lives in North Lakes.

Yesterday i saw a white R33 in kallangur, had bikes on the back of it. Thats pretty much all the details i need to put since theres not a whole lot of skylines driving around with bikes on them :).

Last night went to deception bay to pick up my girl and saw a R33 4 door, white with dark rims. had a chat to the guy and when he gave it a bit it went like a dog with dencorub on its balls. Awesome sleeper ;)

spotted a silver S1 R33 on corner of mains road kangaroo point had AMEC stickers on the rear quarter window

and a Red V35 coupe old fella driving with P plates near gardencity

spotted this moring, a red r34 coupe, with the smallest look dump pipe and dent in drivers side, along boundary road and then into deception bay.

THEN spotted Col's purple beast at harvey norman rothwell.

and hten spotted a silver v35 coupe at kippa rung shops

:(

spotted at northlakes at like 3, a stageo just near the mcondalds at the lights, had sau sticker, plates were mel sometihng i think

then spotted a orange r33 coupe with blakc bonnet, black spoiler and two black stripes across roof and back etc etc. on anazac avenue rothwell

Silver R34 GTR on redland bay Rd at about 2:45/3:45pm

Then an hour later or so, a R34 GT-T being toyed with by a motorbike, then both flew by.

Hi, you saw.

yea HI i am the white 34 owner. YEA that was a bs race he smoked me. nice car btw i as looking right at you when i hcanged into 4th. i may have been speeding :D