SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

yea HI i am the white 34 owner. YEA that was a bs race he smoked me. nice car btw i as looking right at you when i hcanged into 4th. i may have been speeding :P

Haha. I watched the whole thing while pulling out. You passed by, staring out while smoking haha.

I think i've seen yours around before, there are a lot on that road. for some reason, especially wingless 34's.

Haha. I watched the whole thing while pulling out. You passed by, staring out while smoking haha.

I think i've seen yours around before, there are a lot on that road. for some reason, especially wingless 34's.

hhaah i work in capalaba. its probly jsut me you see all the time lol

spotted r34mac in goodchap street today around 5:20pm. exchanged waves car still looking good :D

I feel getting waves from other skyline owners around Noosa is a rare thing indeed! So, cheers! :P

spotted a silver 33 out near Camira/Springfield around 630-645 this morning plates were &*033 not sure of letters i got a wave. if your on here i did wave back just bit of a slow reaction for me this morning still getting used to early wakeups.

8oosta- Blue 32 GTR nice nice very tidy heading south on gimpie rd near chermy, had a gd chat

gun metal grey 33 gts-t ??? driving south on i dunno which road lol i gave u the thumbs up anyway tidy car

was in my white 32 GTR with the Work rims

spotted a few skylines going to the hospital

a white 32 gtr.. looked kinda dirty and was pissing out blue smoke from the exhaust :) poor girl! @ goodna on the highway

a yellow 34 and a blue 34 @ the highway near oxley traveling together

another yellow 34 @ annerly

and a 4 door silver 34 @ redbank plaza lights plates were RWD-34 (i think)

spotted tons of skylines today a black 3 door R33 near the spit roundabout cheers for the wave !

also spotted a black R32 on wellington road near wello point cheers for a thumbs up :)

a few other R33s mostly white S1

Spotted a mint orange R33 license plate 01 LIL parked at the Sunshine Plaza on Saturday round midday. Seriouslly nice ride. And another prime custom blue 200SX sitting nice and low.

Well that would have been me... I have made it my life's work to get Skyline owners to wave!!!

Was on my way to work... back there again tomorrow... Letters were DBR + the 33 bit...

yeah i usually down that road same time mate. i am working at that Pollaris data centre being built in springfield over near the orion? shopping centre. finish up this friday though i think.

Spotted a white 33 with sau stickers (165ijo) on the bruce highway this arvo (around 5.15pm). You took the d-day turn off.

I didn't wave cuz I couldn't get your eye contact and didn't wannna look like a dick lol

Edited by BLiNKsTaR

sorry guys my bad .. it was a 2 door ..

Just had a R32 roll 3 times over on mt gravatt capalaba road this morning i didnt get the plates was white had gtr kit and white wheels on it... hope the driver walked away ok...