SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Albany Creek McDonalds last night there was a black 33 in front of me in the drive through. ***LPD or ***LDP was last night... forgot.

Then there was a silver 32 parked just off Stafford Rd near Alva Tce. So much space in the guards it looked like it had a lift kit on it :)

Edited by Isola

Isola was that you heading through aspley at around 730 this morn?

Not me. I was fast asleep!

There is a spoilerless red 32 that gets around here a bit. My GF saw it today and said "someone stole your car" lol

Edited by Isola

I saw the dude driving and was rather confused as he didn't look like you.

white r33 along gympie rd this afternoon, sau sticker in the right quarter window.

silver r32 gtr along hamilton rd around an hour ago - looked hawttttt

Spotted silver R32 GTR along Lytton Road, Bulimba. He was watching me and my partner get the Commodore onto the trailer to go to the drags. Then he went past again and gave it a bit. Herro if you are on here :(

two tone r33 silver / grey gtst/gtr m1 inbound from about springwood into town around 9:30am didnt catch the plates... wasnt sure if ti was a gtr either,

Could've been me, I am having to drive it to work everyday now :"( and thats about when i go. If it was me, its a gtst. just a gtr wing for adjustability.

Edited by SilverECR33

^^ from what i can remember it looked good, the gtr wing sounds familiar. i remember thinking 'factory two tone r33 gtr?" didnt think there was any

silver/grey R32 GTR st pauls tce last night around 9pm - plates were 608AWD..

Edited by defari

Spotted a yellow r34 and a silver r32 going past the slacks creek autobarn at around 10 this morning. Also spotted a white s2 r33 behind me along forest lake boulevard at around 4 this arvo. I think it was a chick driving it?