SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

followed a maroon 33 with the plates EER33 from cooroy onto the highway to the bottom of black mountain. i have the following observations to make. 1: one of your tail lights is faded so it is more yellow than red. 2: your car is running pretty rich. i could smell it inside my car with the windows up.

now for comments on your driving.

you weren't able to stay within the lines. for the few kms that i followed you, you were constantly varying you speed between 5 to 15km/h under the limit. then when we go to the overtaking lanes and i tried to pass you, you sped up to 20km/h over the limit so i couldn't get past without flooring it, and then you slowed back down once i was past. you're a deadset dumbass. you may have thought i was wanting to race you because i was constanly getting closer and further away, but that was just because of your poor ability to hold a steady speed meaning that i had to keep slowing down and speeding up.

Try T-Mac, Power Street?

ah yes, that's right. think he may have worked at ford before T-mac, but i could be wrong.

this morning i spotted a white r34 (possibly GTR) with gold wheels heading north on the highway in gympie at the top of the golf course. i was the fella on the bike (in lycra) heading back into town.

and on wednesday i spotted a silver r32 4 door that belongs in the "what not to do to a skyline" thread. it was on steve irwin way heading towards landsborough. had some mildly ugly front bar, eyelids that covered half the headlights and had a strip of LED driving lights under each headlight.

Who owns a black R34 GTR that drives along redland bay rd.

Must be a new owner or something. I've only just started to spot you, twice this week.

Spotted at about 12:15am.

• 2 weeks later...

I see loads of young skyliners out southside way and always give the captains wave!! Say Hi back!

34 midnight blue sedan 611MAB is the daily with gun metal rota boosts or on weekends the 34GTT white coupe with GTR wing and BBS wheels.

Must put a SAU sticker on one day!

yeah that's the one. used to live on rifle range road across the road from my grandparents place. i think the guy who owns it works at ford/nissan/mitsubishi.

yeh i used to spot that every morning too on the way to work

Think i followed blackers for a few minutes heading towards 7eleven on the morayfield road, hell no i wasn't waiting 3 times for those lights before i could go. they are a pain in the ass

Spotted in Gladstone on Hanson Rd at around 5:20 this afternoon, plates 307MVQ, sporting big EFIperformance sticker up the side (rare sight this far north) I think it was a GTS-25.

I moved to Toowong last Tuesday and haven't seen any Skylines around the city at all. Then I went to Sunnybank today and saw heaps. Best two - a very clean looking silver R33 GTST coupe at Sunnybank Shopping center and an R34 GTT sedan with a chunky URAS bodykit - MRR34.

Edited by R34mac