SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Saw a black 33 gts-25t tonight. Rego 307-MVQ i think it was. Id really appreciate it if you didnt drive like a dickhead son, because if you do, and in any way endanger the lives of my family whom are usually in the car with me, i will stop you at the next set of lights and bash you within an inch of your life. We have a drag strip and a driver education short course for you to take your anger out on, please keep it off the streets.

Oh, this was in Gladstone, CQ ;)

Edited by 33GTRV

Saw a black 33 gts-25t tonight. Rego 307-MVQ i think it was. Id really appreciate it if you didnt drive like a dickhead son, because if you do, and in any way endanger the lives of my family whom are usually in the car with me, i will stop you at the next set of lights and bash you within an inch of your life. We have a drag strip and a driver education short course for you to take your anger out on, please keep it off the streets.

Oh, this was in Gladstone, CQ ;)

My hero ....... Cough cough w4nk3r. Do you always go around threatening to bash people? Let me guess your a saint on the road and have never ever in your life broken a single traffic rule. Didn't think so.

Lay off the roids mate.

if you wish to argue i recommend keeping it to private messages.

spotted a clean 32 gtr today, white wheels on white r. Nice clean ride! I waved but wasnt seen

Do you pair have kids? Married? I bet if you were put in the situation that another motorist and myself were your reaction may very well be alot more aggressive. I have been exceptionally diplomatic, albiet on a public forum, about what happened. The other motorist had to take evasive action which involved a bit of offroad driving to avert a potential 3 car accident and an almost certain fatality. As i stated above, we have a drag strip, go kart track AND a driver short course in this town, so is there really any reason to drive like a tool? I acknowledge that we are all young and silly at some time, but there is a time and place to do it. If you want to debate it and throw your opinion around, do as i have asked and pm me so we can have a more in depth talk about it, unless you feel you havnt got a valid point?

Cheers, Allan