SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Of course I mean you, we don't know any other Donnas :blush:

Silver four dour - custom plates - black writing on white background, but couldn't read them from the passenger seat. It has an AUDIO EXPRESS sticker on the front windscreen. Figured it was you because it fit the bill. I was in Boondall, so a bit away from North Lakes

My plates are silver and black, with a sau sticker on the front windscreen, so i guess you close but not really. lol lol

Spotted a EVO with plates SPANK U, rolling on GTR Rims friday arvo at Darra. What the????

Bloody nice fit aye?

that thing is awesome btw. Sounds very cranky.

No match for a GTR :blink:

Spotted black R32 going inbound city on beaduseart road yesterday 3 guys sitting turned onto beaduseart rd from brownsplains. If you guys are reading this i was driving the red lancer driving along side to ur car and stopped next to u on the trafic lights of calm(compton) road when one of the guys from ur car came out opened the bonnet & did something to the engine and went back i think u guys were testing something i duno :ermm: lol but it was funny show for few mins.

Spotted Red 35 GTR Granad road tonight round 1030 ish racing with a Ve commo lol waste of fuel imo. Also dumb place to race with the usual amount of cops on that road