SAU Community

Nightrider! Sydney By Night Cruise!

Assasin

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey assassin, there might be a possibility i might not be able to join in the cruise tomorrow night but ill give u a definite confirmation tomorrow arvo if thats alright... :worship:

Im talking for:

- Blue WRX MY03

- Hing's Black GT MR2

No problems... Let me knw when you can.

loser.. oh yeh is any1 coming from like livo area because i wouldnt have a clue how to get to the meeting spot ... what happened to p6 ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too many coppers. Their organising autosalon, so P6 is out of the question this time round.

Coming from liverpool.... Lets see, as your driving down Hume Highway, turn left on Homebush Bay Drive, then right on Parramatta road. Its then your first Shell Service Station on your left. You'll see the office work carpark there.

i'm so into photography now so for next cruise i'm bringing a tripod

Alien is Le Arteest? oui oui :yucky:

can u add me to the list, Assassin.. :rofl:

Hey Moonus i like your name.

totally agree..

Yup. Rally support for the 33's! The R32 is stuck in the 80s and the R34 is a toaster! :yes:

Chris, tell Nathanial that officially, dogging a skyline cruise for a raging night at Sublime, is now officially a dog act! (time to bend over Nathaniel) lol

I bet his girlfriend has him by the (you know what) (by the R34?), and has forced him to go with her... LOOLLLL

Nathanial, I dont like excuses champ! =)

Come on Omar, wheres your one liners now, when we need them?! (Hey you don't need them, you're too busy talking about Nat's nuts ;) )

Sublime starts at like 11pm.. So Im planning to jet about 10:15 depending where we are..(so you'll only stay 15 mins? Not enough time to check the scenery dude! By scenery i mean R33's :mellow: )
Sick!!! Havnt seen Manu in ages.. In his sex spec 350 .. Lookin fwd to it

I have an idea for new plates for Manu - "XXX350" HEY HEY Manu, don't forget who thought of it :ninja:

Lol sex spec..I heard you doggin us again...show ur us friend the car scene..club scene is gay here anyways..

Maybe you just hit too many gay clubs dude... :3some:

oh crap no way I can do the cruise sorry guys..

:angry: Have fun anyway brother. Pass my number around Subbies if you have no luck :)

Hey Moonus i like your name.

You like his name cause u like ass (Moon - To show ones ass to others)

Yup. Rally support for the 33's! The R32 is stuck in the 80s and the R34 is a toaster! :rofl:

One hell of an angry toaster, At least one things for sure its toasts 33s :mellow:

;) Have fun anyway brother. Pass my number around Subbies if you have no luck :)

If I did that you might pick up for once ..

And i'll end with BOOO YA! To many wanna b smart asses.. lol

Edited by DECIM8

A few guys keep asking me to do a night cruise..

So here it is!

Meeting at: Officeworks Carpark Fivedock (Where the Shell, Maccas, & KFC is on Parramatta Road - City Bound). Coming off the M4 going towards the city, its the first Shell that you see, then turn into the carpark for officeworks)

Time: 10:00pm, leaving 10:30pm

Where we going:

This I'm leaving up to everyone, once we all meet up. I'm open to suggestions on the night. I'm thinking through leichhardt, over the anzac bridge, along oxford street, and then maybe to san souci for a photo shoot.. Then to North Parramatta Maccas for that late night feed, going along King Georges Road, and then left on parra road. But we'll see on the night what everyone feels like...

Bear in mind the above route, avoids all potential EPA/defect stations.

But that still means my rule Number 1!!!! - Safe driving

Let me know whos interested! =)

WHos coming?

Assasin (Black R34)

DECIM8 (Black R34) ------------------------------> DOGGING IT!!!!

JP (Silver S15)

R32psi (Black R32 GTR)

R338OY (Charcoal R33)

ctf R33 (Black R33)

anfo (Silver R34)

Charlie25T (Grey R33)

BLESSN (R33)

GR34TT (Black R34)

silverbullet (Silver R33)

mlt15e (Silver R33)

GimpyDammit (Silver R32 GTR)

A New Tatto (Silver S15)

Ryan (Silver S15)

Paul (Green Rotor RX-7 Series 5)

Turk (Wine Red R33) + Brother (Silver R33) + another friend (R33 Skyline)

Dave (Baby Blue R33)

Blue WRX MY03

Hing (Black MR2 GT)

Richieb (GTR R32)

R'Style (R32)

Moonus (R33)

Auto Group Buy (350Z 4RANSM)

how r u assasin, my name is dinno i have just joined up with the club through 1 of the guys that i ran into on the road... i should be making it 2 nite, need 2 make some new friends... dinno

A few guys keep asking me to do a night cruise..

So here it is!

Meeting at: Officeworks Carpark Fivedock (Where the Shell, Maccas, & KFC is on Parramatta Road - City Bound). Coming off the M4 going towards the city, its the first Shell that you see, then turn into the carpark for officeworks)

Time: 10:00pm, leaving 10:30pm

Where we going:

This I'm leaving up to everyone, once we all meet up. I'm open to suggestions on the night. I'm thinking through leichhardt, over the anzac bridge, along oxford street, and then maybe to san souci for a photo shoot.. Then to North Parramatta Maccas for that late night feed, going along King Georges Road, and then left on parra road. But we'll see on the night what everyone feels like...

Bear in mind the above route, avoids all potential EPA/defect stations.

But that still means my rule Number 1!!!! - Safe driving

Let me know whos interested! =)

WHos coming?

Assasin (Black R34)

DECIM8 (Black R34) ------------------------------> DOGGING IT!!!!

JP (Silver S15)

R32psi (Black R32 GTR)

R338OY (Charcoal R33)

ctf R33 (Black R33)

anfo (Silver R34)

Charlie25T (Grey R33)

BLESSN (R33)

GR34TT (Black R34)

silverbullet (Silver R33)

mlt15e (Silver R33)

GimpyDammit (Silver R32 GTR)

A New Tatto (Silver S15)

Ryan (Silver S15)

Paul (Green Rotor RX-7 Series 5)

Turk (Wine Red R33) + Brother (Silver R33) + another friend (R33 Skyline)

Dave (Baby Blue R33)

Blue WRX MY03

Hing (Black MR2 GT)

Richieb (GTR R32)

R'Style (R32)

Moonus (R33)

Auto Group Buy (350Z 4RANSM)

how r u assasin, my name is dinno i have just joined up with the club through 1 of the guys that i ran into on the road... i should be making it 2 nite, need 2 make some new friends... dinno

We should get some fast and furious azn chicks with skool gurl skirts and knee high white socks.. Man turns me on .. Anyone got some in ur back pocket?

Ill work on gettin sum at subbies.. lol

Edited by DECIM8

Sorry guys, As hopeful as I was about comming I wont be making the meet :P

Real sorry to everyone looking forward to getting my autograph and so on, perhaps next time.

If any of you are avaliable for a Auto Salon venture on Sunday give me a call. James, JP and myself will be attending and be great to see some of you. I saw a multitude of cars on the drive home from work today including a worked off its head Sigma Turbo (yes its old but shit they move)

0423 123 634, dont hand it out to any girls! they already call to much.. (That so isnt true but whos guna no lol)

Give us a call guys and girls.

Edited by DECIM8