SAU Community

Software :)

i know a secret.. dun worry my lips are sealed...

spoiling the surprise is kind of spoiling the fun

hm, off now to angle that camera up a bit ha ha

not sure that was what Chris had in mind...

If you want to see those cars in recent competition, I suggest you should all go and look at some photographs of that I captured of both of those cars.

You can see the Black 35GTR here at my photo album.

_SJT6729-Targa09Winner996TonyQuinnN.jpg

Edited by Stephen Thorpe

• 1 month later...
yep, i agree lets see what you got.

Hi, again.. I was abroad and have problems with internet access. So, i'm reverse engineer and specialized on mobile platforms (e.g. translating phones). I have experience in reversing&translating area (for example i was the first in ussr area who translated some well-known brand phone to russian lang). That's why I want to work with you. 

Sweet ;)

I would give you $100 for a CD/DVD that would translate the menus from Jap to Eng.

I'm sure everyone would give you $100 for the Translation.

The whip is out lets see some progress :(

Sweet :)

I would give you $100 for a CD/DVD that would translate the menus from Jap to Eng.

I'm sure everyone would give you $100 for the Translation.

The whip is out lets see some progress ;)

Well, can someone send me some existing CD/DVD with firmware, or dump, or something else. Also I want to know popular models and so on... In short, I want have all info regarding your devices :cheers:. Plz, email me - z3rr0w at gmail.com

Best regards...

true....

DVD is probably easier to do, as long as the person has a dual layer burner... which should be pretty common these days.

the problem is the firmware. no one here I think can do that without actually sending the whole DVD ROM drive unit to you (the actual hardware).

and doing so means the person taking off the DVD ROM will loose all AV on the factory nav screen... because that thing is the 'brain' that controls

the whole navigation and trip computer.