SAU Community

Good Detailer Located Around Ringwood/croydon/lilydale

Rochey

Hey all, I am taking my cousin to his formal in my R33 and i wanna get it looking smicko.

Do any of you know a good detailer around my area? Im in montrose which is near RINGWOOD, CROYDON, BAYSWATER, LILYDALE.

also if anyone could give me a rough idea of what cost i will be up for?

much appreciatted guys n gals. thanks

p.s. offtopic but i just posted this yesterday here is my car on youtube.

mate i wouldnt send my car to a detailer if i were u i used to work for one in ringwood. they will just cover ur car in degreaser engine bay included then soak it in silicon spray! give it a super fast polish like im talking whole car in about 10mins, drown the interior with armour all and charge you $300 for about a total of 45mins work.

better off to spend the day doin it urself

Hey all, I am taking my cousin to his formal in my R33 and i wanna get it looking smicko.

Do any of you know a good detailer around my area? Im in montrose which is near RINGWOOD, CROYDON, BAYSWATER, LILYDALE.

also if anyone could give me a rough idea of what cost i will be up for?

much appreciatted guys n gals. thanks

p.s. offtopic but i just posted this yesterday here is my car on youtube.

Protech. In Borina or whatever.

http://www.protechcarcare.com.au/

They just did my car, any1 at autosalon can tell you how it looked...ask for Greg. They have a number of packages...depends on how much you want to spend...just go talk to him. Top job every time.

or better yet....

post-27030-1195548260_thumb.jpg

mate i wouldnt send my car to a detailer if i were u i used to work for one in ringwood. they will just cover ur car in degreaser engine bay included then soak it in silicon spray! give it a super fast polish like im talking whole car in about 10mins, drown the interior with armour all and charge you $300 for about a total of 45mins work.

better off to spend the day doin it urself

thats crazy. its bs how they charge $300!

im an aprentice plumber. Licensed plumbers charge about $50-80 an hour on average. LICENSED PLUMBERS!!!!

im sure it dosnt take much skill to be a good car detailer. and the amount of product they use on your car would be MAX $30 cost to them.

how do they get away with charging themselves out at such i high hourly rate?

the best in vic charges approx 400 for his top level job and believe me you arent gonna need that. nor is it a 45min job. i'd say the basic detail would be around 120 which is very reasonable imo. a better detailer you wont find anywhere. google final inspection.

however they are in brunswick which isnt near you. i've heard protech are pretty good too.

Hey dude,

Mate i might be able to help you out depending on when the formal is and when you need the car detailed..

I can offer you 2 different types of details.

Bellow are some examples of my work..

And yes thats a Lambo :verymad: That was Mid detail. Final pics look crep my camera doesnt work so well for night shots.

post-11799-1195595139_thumb.jpg

post-11799-1195595164_thumb.jpg

+1 for protech in boronia

they did my mussus' car, and it turned out awesome.

cost a bit, about $300+, but they did EVERYTHING possible...

gonna take my car there soon for a cut and polish n such...

hey i know its not that close but go to magic hand car wash in Collingwood...top detailer there cut n polish starts at $119....2 hood st collingwood...if i was still there i would of hooked u up with a cheaper price but i left 2 weeks ago...u wont regret it bro

Just thought i would show a pic of the detail involved in a full spec detail..

post-11799-1195630744_thumb.jpg

And also a few shots of the SL65 I did

post-11799-1195630628_thumb.jpg

post-11799-1195630651_thumb.jpg

you got the job Matt. see you soon.

cheers everyone else for your input.