SAU Community

Emanage Ultimate?

I have a emanage ultimate and also got the GTR wiring harness that just plugs straight in. i have the diagram that shows how to mod the harness to suit GTS-T. Just wondering if anyone has done this before and if it all works ok? bout to do the mod as my car goes in to be tuned in a couple of days. Also where have you mounted the unit? cheers

interested to know this also. i did the mod on mine, cut the wires etc.

plugged it all in hooked up the laptop updated software, set all the engine parameters but could not get the car to start.

if you get yours working please take some pics so i can see how you have modded it to make sure i have done mine correctly.

i was just gonna get my tuner to install it, but if i can get it sorted before then that would be awesome.

good luck :D

yeah because it only alters the signals from the stock ecu it is fine to drive. because if you dont change anything in the maps its just the same as having the stock ecu.

mine just wouldnt turn over and i flatened my battery trying to get it to work, so i havent been assed to try again

I had the simialar problem me and mad082 did the chnage over at my work and it was a pain in the arse cause we had it going then it died. check and make sure that all of the pins line up and the harness is in the properly as for mounting it I was going to put it in the glove box but had other stuff in there so i put it under my cd player .

ok modded the harness just before and plugged it in. the car sounded like it was bout to start but didnt. my car goes to tuner first thing tomorrow morning so ill get him to have a look at it. very curious as to why it didnt work. any thoughts would be much appreciated.

ok modded the harness just before and plugged it in. the car sounded like it was bout to start but didnt. my car goes to tuner first thing tomorrow morning so ill get him to have a look at it. very curious as to why it didnt work. any thoughts would be much appreciated.

thats exactly what mine did, started to crank but wouldnt turn over. if you find out whats wrong be sure to let me know cos i cant figure it out :worship:

yeah i couldnt figure out the pin changes on the board, from what i could see i assumed they were correct so i left them standard?

am i supposed to change these for a r33 using the plug and play harness?

uras this is aimed at you because i used your wiring diagram :)