SAU Community

Pics Of Nice Stageas

drumaddict

they have a website

www.takeros.jp

im also trying to source some.. i think i found a company that will buy them/ send them to australia with fairly low fee's, ill find out prices etc and pm you :D

Cool let me know.... like how they use english and janpanese on there web sites :rofl:

ant

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have a website

www.takeros.jp

im also trying to source some.. i think i found a company that will buy them/ send them to australia with fairly low fee's, ill find out prices etc and pm you :P

i am curious also

come on less show more go :rofl:

i still think pure methanphetamachine (sp?) 260rs is the most hardcore stagea yet, looks and power wise :)

you know stagea's dont go.. especially yours :P

the legume is ready for a run :rofl:

1996 NISSAN DATSUN STAGEA WAGON 2500 25X TURBO RB25DET (WGC34) :(

STAGEA001F.jpg

im also trying to source some.. i think i found a company that will buy them/ send them to australia with fairly low fee's, ill find out prices etc and pm you :(

Brycey,

Get Andrew to make them. Will be cheaper and quicker if we get a few sets, plus he can do carbon.

have discussed this with him but he needs something to copy from.. was thinking about importing 1 set and getting him to make copies

or ill hit up matt (new EGA-41T) and borrow his roof rack rail replacements to make copies :(

hey dale, i know this guy selling a complete S2 front end.. i can hook you up if you want?

:P;)

You have your choice of either the standard Dayz 'Crazy Taxi' edition front bar or the out-landish 'scoop bar' used to picking up roadkill and small children! :D:D

You have your choice of either the standard Dayz 'Crazy Taxi' edition front bar or the out-landish 'scoop bar' used to picking up roadkill and small children! :D:D

if you say so mr c-west ;):(

here is my new pride and joy....... already craked the front bar a bit :( not to bad though

looks fantastic :) love the colour