SAU Community

Nine Dead In United States Shooting Horror

abu

*shakes head* - another waste of innocent lives.

When will Americans learn that perhaps just because its 'my right' to own a gun, doesnt make it a good idea.

Guns should be illegal - perhaps that would end all the stupid pointless massacres that happen over there.

I wonder what the yearly statistics are:

Number of people dying from 'gun rampages' vs Number of people dying from "Al-Qaeda"

Stats would be interesting..

Having said that, the amount of violence that is on TV, Computer Games, and Internet is just not helping the situation.

I feel sorry for the families of these innocent people.

When will Americans learn that perhaps just because its 'my right' to own a gun, doesnt make it a good idea.

Guns should be illegal - perhaps that would end all the stupid pointless massacres that happen over there.

Yes because making things illegal immediately makes criminals rethink their whole lives and become mobile ice-cream vendors.

The worst shooting in Switzerland happened in a.......Gun Free Safe Zone :) those signs sure saved all those people hey?

Looking at most multiple shootings in the US they happen where registration and resrictions on conceal and carry have been enforced by the state and usually in 'gun free' zones.

:rofl:

Lucky it's not Victoria. They'd use it to justify more speed camera's :ermm:

Speed cameras, same logic but for a petty act.

Just another day is the US, some of these kids r so farked up

any1 else notice all the mistakes in that article?

"The disturbed teen's landlord said he was upset about being fired from his job at McDonald's and when she saw him with a gun last night thought he was going hunting with her sons."

"Television images showed paramedics taking a people on a stretchers into ambulances outside the mall."

"Jennifer Kramer and her mother hid in the men's department of Von Maur, praying that "God would spare us"."

"We heard about 35, 40 shots, and on our way we did see someone down by the escalator, bleeding,'' witness Jennifer Cramer told local television station KETV.

Most crimes are committed by guns that are illegaly owned or stolen, in fact if you own a gun and confront someone with it your are more likely to be shot by your own gun than you shooting them.

The whole gun situation over there is just out of control.

And they don't even do anything about it!

With the amount of guns they have on the streets there is not much they can do about it now, too little too late, have you seen bowling for columbine?

With the amount of guns they have on the streets there is not much they can do about it now, too little too late, have you seen bowling for columbine?

Yeah thats true.

Yeah have seen that movie, just shows that its one fkd up country!

You never hear of anything like that happening over here.

Edited by abu